Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are people not getting it from the cash tree? Nothing works on mine, I watch the small videos, and it says that I will get 2 gaia cash, but I never got it and it's been 3 or 4 days, and I watched them again 15 minutes ago and still havent gotten anything?? Anyone else havin this problem?
These aren't the ones where I give information out, these are just the free offers of watching videos, also it says daily offer reached, for the past two days, but I haven't even done anything for the past 2 days, I have been waiting on my gcash =/
ANyone else not having these problems??? What is wrong with mine? Hello anyone?
Why doesn't anyone answer?

Shameless Nerd

araskia

It's good to keep in mind that threads are not bat-singals for the higher-ups and that most of these forums are user-run. Simply because your thread hasn't received an answer does not mean you are being ignored. Try to be patient.

That being said, some of those offers can take 24-48 hrs. to grant the cash. If it doesn't show up after that given amount of time, you can report missing cash to the ad companies. Gaia has no control over those offers, as they are run by third-party sites. There should be a "Report Missing Cash" link somewhere on the main page of the specific sponsor whose offer you did.
Pink Peppercorn
araskia

It's good to keep in mind that threads are not bat-singals for the higher-ups and that most of these forums are user-run. Simply because your thread hasn't received an answer does not mean you are being ignored. Try to be patient.

That being said, some of those offers can take 24-48 hrs. to grant the cash. If it doesn't show up after that given amount of time, you can report missing cash to the ad companies. Gaia has no control over those offers, as they are run by third-party sites. There should be a "Report Missing Cash" link somewhere on the main page of the specific sponsor whose offer you did.

No there isn't, you click the tree and there are 3 different ways to get cash, "view socialWibe activities", "View payment wall videos", and "View Volume 11 Videos"

Those are the 3 that you can do, not all the fancy stuff that you need to give out all your information in order to recieve it.

And excuse me, I'm sorry that my thread didn't get any response. I was here since this morning, and now it's the next day for me =/ I did in fact felt ignored due to other peoples new threads, (ones made after me) were getting responses. So, I'm sorry, no need to put me down further sad
And there is no button for me to report missing cash, only the turn on/off tree icon thing.

Shameless Nerd

araskia

I was not putting you down. I was politely informing you that simply because you have not gotten an answer doesn't mean you are being ignored. It may just be that no one has an answer for your issue. As I said, this forum is mainly user-run and we're not all-knowing.

If you're only doing video offers, I'm not sure you can report the missing cash for those. On the other offers, such as SponsorPay, etc. , they have a link at the top of their page to report offers not paying. I'm sorry that you're not getting your cash but there isn't anything Gaia can do about it. It's up to the companies to do that.
Pink Peppercorn
araskia

I was not putting you down. I was politely informing you that simply because you have not gotten an answer doesn't mean you are being ignored. It may just be that no one has an answer for your issue. As I said, this forum is mainly user-run and we're not all-knowing.

If you're only doing video offers, I'm not sure you can report the missing cash for those. On the other offers, such as SponsorPay, etc. , they have a link at the top of their page to report offers not paying. I'm sorry that you're not getting your cash but there isn't anything Gaia can do about it. It's up to the companies to do that.

Yea its only those, I don't do the sponsor offers, just due to my privacy of my life is all xD but thanks, idk I watch them but I don't get the bash, it's weird.

Shameless Nerd

araskia

I've heard a lot of stories about most of those offers just not paying out. Which is unfortunate because with the other ones, like you said, you have to give out personal information. Hopefully, the feedback for the new BlueNoodle replacement offers will be good enough that Gaia can get it up and running soon.
Pink Peppercorn
araskia

I've heard a lot of stories about most of those offers just not paying out. Which is unfortunate because with the other ones, like you said, you have to give out personal information. Hopefully, the feedback for the new BlueNoodle replacement offers will be good enough that Gaia can get it up and running soon.

Yea hopefully, and now I can't buy a gaia treasure key for the chest =__= ugh,know any reaosn why I can't buy it? I have over enough

Shameless Nerd

araskia

Are you trying to buy it from the pop up when you click on the chest or from the cash shop directly?
Pink Peppercorn
araskia

Are you trying to buy it from the pop up when you click on the chest or from the cash shop directly?

Click on the chest and buy key, goes to the shop, and then the pop up has that weird picture with the 3 different shapes, and its description and name were, "undefined'' hmm but I got it xD I got a cute lil seahorse :3 and thanks for tryin to help smile

Shameless Nerd

araskia

No problem, I'm glad it worked out.
Pink Peppercorn
araskia

No problem, I'm glad it worked out.

One more thing, what is Lite mean? Like for the aquarium things?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff