Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Cat

I paid for ten dollars worth of gcash and didn't recieve it. I thought it was a glitch so I did it again. Shortly after I got two email receipts from my paypal. Turns out I paid for both but didn't recieve either. Hopefully this is resolved cause I just lost twenty dollars and I am not willing to lose more.

Mythical Unicorn

I'm having the same problem.
I bought $30 in cash, and it went through on the paypal screen
yet I didn't get the cash and when I checked my bank account, the money was still there..
but paypal didn't give me a not accepted thing, so I don't know whats going on and I don't want to try again and end up buying $60 instead of the $30 I wanted.

Feral Cat

VioIia
I'm having the same problem.
I bought $30 in cash, and it went through on the paypal screen
yet I didn't get the cash and when I checked my bank account, the money was still there..
but paypal didn't give me a not accepted thing, so I don't know whats going on and I don't want to try again and end up buying $60 instead of the $30 I wanted.
my paypal said it was paid for. So I'm kinda peeved.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
paid $45 while the 10% discount was up, no gcash yet though... this is close to becoming a day now since it failed this.

Saxy Coder

lydiugh
Master_Tricon
If the money does not appear after 24 hours, file a Billing Inquiry under "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.
VioIia
Were you using Paypal's Guest option? If so, that's been known to rarely work. I would suggest either making an Oink or Paypal account if you want to use your credit card.

Friendly Lunatic

I've also had a similar problem. I select payment method, but the window loads and disappears afterwards. I always go through Paypal (not as a guest), and I have switched from bank acct to credit card. However I never get charged, but I never get Gcash either.

I hope all the transactions I've attempted through two weeks don't all suddenly go through sweatdrop

I hear you can purchase it through the old method (a different screen) but the Gcash discounts aren't available through that method.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
2 more hours before this hits the 24 hour mark, just waiting now until it's reporting time I guess

Feral Cat

Master_Tricon
2 more hours before this hits the 24 hour mark, just waiting now until it's reporting time I guess
I've got a couple more hours to wait too. Not impressed though. I've bought cash before and this has never happened to me.

Feral Cat

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

submitted a ticket but now i have a new problem.
my email is the old email attached tot his account that is no longer being used.
i changed it but it didn't change on the ticket.
so...what the hell am i to do about that?

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Paypal hasn't been accepting my payments for Gaia Cash for about a month now. I can't get any of the discounts, because if I want to purchase cash, I need to go through my mobile app to do so. I checked my Paypal account and it's saying my card is being denied; however, my card is NOT denied when I purchase through the mobile app or attempt to buy something on another site. It's getting to be pretty annoying. I'm not sure if this is a Gaia problem or a Paypal problem, though.

Auroki's Princess

Slumbering Shapeshifter

27,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm having a similar issue except I used an ultimate game card. (We don't have gaiacash cards where I live for some odd reason) $10 of it was put into ultimate game points since I bought a $20 card. It used the points, but never gave me my cash..... Could this be an issue with gaias servers or whatever?

I appreciate this thread being made, I was mildly worried I was the only one having issues with Gcash sweatdrop Hopefully everyone gets their Gcash soon >.<

Saxy Coder

lydiugh
submitted a ticket but now i have a new problem.
my email is the old email attached tot his account that is no longer being used.
i changed it but it didn't change on the ticket.
so...what the hell am i to do about that?
^^; Try giving the system 24-48 hours to update. Sometimes the Help Desk takes a while to register your email.
If a staff member happens to PM you about it though, you can try explaining it to them.

Paikeia
You probably want to contact Paypal about that one.
Gaia usually only deals with payment problems when the payment has gone through, but the cash has not been granted.

dark_starlover3
I'm having a similar issue except I used an ultimate game card.
UGC Redemption Procedure or Alternate UGC Redemption (if first method fails)

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I paid $5 using my phone and it usually goes through very quickly. I haven't received it yet, which is odd. Having problems with your GC, Gaia?

Auroki's Princess

Slumbering Shapeshifter

27,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Saxophone

dark_starlover3
I'm having a similar issue except I used an ultimate game card.
UGC Redemption Procedure or Alternate UGC Redemption (if first method fails)

I was able to use figure out where my extra $10 went. The problem is gaia accepted the points as payment and then didn't give the gcash ....

Quote:
I'm having a similar issue except I used an ultimate game card. (We don't have gaiacash cards where I live for some odd reason) $10 of it was put into ultimate game points since I bought a $20 card. It used the points, but never gave me my cash..... Could this be an issue with gaias servers or whatever?

I appreciate this thread being made, I was mildly worried I was the only one having issues with Gcash Hopefully everyone gets their Gcash soon >.<

I knew about it being put into points... I appreciate your attempt to help... I've filed a ticket just to be safe.... confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff