Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
queen margy
so when you can have time to try this way at least you can do it like that biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
you right ... that's probably why they have wing stickers and tickets and tokens ... have you tried the booty grab forum tough? ... you can make 150k a day with only that biggrin
yes. though it don't work in my netbook. in our desktop, however, it does...
emotion_facepalm not possible at the moment though.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
ho that's sad :S ... and what do you like to do here on gaia ?

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
so when you can have time to try this way at least you can do it like that biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
you right ... that's probably why they have wing stickers and tickets and tokens ... have you tried the booty grab forum tough? ... you can make 150k a day with only that biggrin

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
queen margy

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
2 other things that pay well: zOMG and art (both shop and contests). then RPing. that's basically all i do here.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
me i like zomg me too ... but i do booty grab, tiles, arena voting and submit, cards and i use forus a lot since easter biggrin ... i want a few things that they sell in price and joy and ... i promissed myself to get them by tickets ... i want to take the time to have fun here ... so i don't mind ... like for example ... the leaf staffs ... i prefer to get them with my own tickets then to spend 240k of golds on marketplace for it biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
2 other things that pay well: zOMG and art (both shop and contests). then RPing. that's basically all i do here.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
queen margy
me i like zomg me too ... but i do booty grab, tiles, arena voting and submit, cards and i use forus a lot since easter biggrin ... i want a few things that they sell in price and joy and ... i promissed myself to get them by tickets ... i want to take the time to have fun here ... so i don't mind ... like for example ... the leaf staffs ... i prefer to get them with my own tickets then to spend 240k of golds on marketplace for it biggrin
P&J items are just too good to buy with gold. i use tickets too for them. even swear to get that revolver for meself one day. in slow days, i go to the area to vote too, blackjack is so addicting i have to stop it for a week, puzzel and the others are ok... ah, yes, easter... the eveil bunnehs! you just have to love them and hate them! oh, and i just spent 9 hours in zomg with a very awsome crew. got 140k for that unlimed round of PS.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
you are right about the addiction thing ... you know what ... i am gonna tell you now i found out about gaia biggrin ...
i was on the official backstreet boys website and somebody had a link to her avi biggrin
i found it cute ,,, i wanted to have something that would keep me inside the home for my leisure time things because i had just broken up with a super violent ex ... and ... since the first day i am sick when there is a day i can't log in because i feel confort in doing it biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
P&J items are just too good to buy with gold. i use tickets too for them. even swear to get that revolver for meself one day. in slow days, i go to the area to vote too, blackjack is so addicting i have to stop it for a week, puzzel and the others are ok... ah, yes, easter... the eveil bunnehs! you just have to love them and hate them! oh, and i just spent 9 hours in zomg with a very awsome crew. got 140k for that unlimed round of PS.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
queen margy
you are right about the addiction thing ... you know what ... i am gonna tell you now i found out about gaia biggrin ...
i was on the official backstreet boys website and somebody had a link to her avi biggrin
i found it cute ,,, i wanted to have something that would keep me inside the home for my leisure time things because i had just broken up with a super violent ex ... and ... since the first day i am sick when there is a day i can't log in because i feel confort in doing it biggrin
awwww, how nice. i wish i have a similar case... unfortunately, it is my classmate in college who invited me. i am a memeber for 3 years but not get on it until the late months of last year... anyways, i;m loving it despite the changes and usual glitches.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
it,s still really cute that you play with people you know for real though biggrin ... in USA i know that a lot of people are real friends but outside of there it is more rare biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
awwww, how nice. i wish i have a similar case... unfortunately, it is my classmate in college who invited me. i am a memeber for 3 years but not get on it until the late months of last year... anyways, i;m loving it despite the changes and usual glitches.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
queen margy
it,s still really cute that you play with people you know for real though biggrin ... in USA i know that a lot of people are real friends but outside of there it is more rare biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
actually, i dont know if she still is in gaia. last time i checked she's been out for a year. the only real ones i know is my brother and cousin...and a few more people that lives in other countries but stay connected even off gaia.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
cute that your brother plays too biggrin ... me i showed it once to my sister ... she liked it and found out that it was totaly form e but ... she was too scared of being willing to spend money on that that she wouldn't have ... i must admit that if my sister would start losing more money then she could, even if it would be to play with me ... i would feel guilty ... biggrin

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy

Noryoku Kiyama
queen margy
actually, i dont know if she still is in gaia. last time i checked she's been out for a year. the only real ones i know is my brother and cousin...and a few more people that lives in other countries but stay connected even off gaia.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

You are all aware that Gaia doesn't HAVE to give you free Gcash, right?
It technically hurts them to give out free Gcash, since it's paid for with actual money.
Either deal with what you manage to get, by checking back every day, or else find some way to make enough gold, it's not that hard.
I've been doing without Gcash for years, it's a perk for me to have it.

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I have the same problem since Blue Noodle has been removed... so I decided to hunt down other offers and do 2 of them so I've got more than the daily 10GC biggrin

It does take much more time, but it's still rewarding and shouldn't take too much time to actually have enough to buy a letter if it's cute smile

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
you know what ... hurt is something you feel ... it's an internet site, not a human ... they could close it down if they want ... and i am not he only one to think like that if you saw the posts just right here ... i count on that to be able to make my new charity survive ... i don't care the way it worked bofore neither ...

Sorceress Digi
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

You are all aware that Gaia doesn't HAVE to give you free Gcash, right?
It technically hurts them to give out free Gcash, since it's paid for with actual money.
Either deal with what you manage to get, by checking back every day, or else find some way to make enough gold, it's not that hard.
I've been doing without Gcash for years, it's a perk for me to have it.

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i don't agree to do that anymore because it caused my computer to have pop ups and options not convenient at all and ... viruses too ... up to you to use that if you want but i won't ...

lilloulou
I have the same problem since Blue Noodle has been removed... so I decided to hunt down other offers and do 2 of them so I've got more than the daily 10GC biggrin

It does take much more time, but it's still rewarding and shouldn't take too much time to actually have enough to buy a letter if it's cute smile

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I never do the ones which installs things on my computer.... nor those which require an email.... nor those which require to share with your friends: so that only leaves the video ones (which there's not much of) or Matomy's tasks wink

queen margy
i don't agree to do that anymore because it caused my computer to have pop ups and options not convenient at all and ... viruses too ... up to you to use that if you want but i won't ...

lilloulou

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff