Welcome to Gaia! ::

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

StationWagon
Holding on to Hope
Hey there; this is something I have posted about in the bugs forum several times but it was never seen/replied to. I figure it might get some attention here.

Fortunately, the luck chest just popped up for me so I was able to get a screenshot of it, and show that the problem I encountered in the past is still happening.

The items that are supposed to show up as being in the luck chest do not appear:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's my info:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

(I have seen this error in older versions of Firefox.)

Finally a post w/o spam. wink
I have the same issue, but it's when the chest appears in the header.
And..the one in the aquarium shows same old sh*t.

Same issue as well, even tried in Chrome, and shows nothing.

Anxious Pumpkin

18,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kiwi Berry Straw
Romance Pendants appear to have a sellback of 10k, but I can't seem to be able to sell it back. :/

Came here to say the same thing.

Tricky Bloodsucker

13,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
  • 1 Win 50
i cant sell

Lounge Lizard

but the Marketplace shows me that its worth 15k sellbackvalue

Dangerous Warrior

12,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Is this intended? I used a key for a lucky chest in my aquarium tank and expected to get the lucky chest. I instead get the item inside the chest. With my luck, I would rather sell the chest rather than get the items inside.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

Shy Smoker

I'm not sure if this is a bug or was programmed to be but for at least the third time in a row I've gotten a luck chest within a luck chest and each item I've gotten out of it has been a worthless item that is not worth the 99GC that I've spent to open it. Also, when clicking the chest on the header there is no image of the items that I could get. These issues have been on both Chrome and Firefox.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
shawell
i cant sell

Lounge Lizard

but the Marketplace shows me that its worth 15k sellbackvalue

I am having this same problem as well.

Inventory Arranger: I cannot sell back the new Lounge Lizard item from the Luck Chests. It gets stuck on the "Sellback in progress" screen and never resolves to sell the item.

Windows XP Professional SP3, Mozilla Firefox 12.0, Flash Player 11.3.300.257

Toxic Flame

19,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
idk if this is a bug exactly, but i just got a lucky chest and went through the steps to buy a key...and the key did not work...the gcash has been subtracted so i know i have a luck key...i've bought the key before and it's worked, so i do not understand why it does not want to work now...if someeone can pm what's going on it'd appreciated...thanks
ironic_fly_monkey
idk if this is a bug exactly, but i just got a lucky chest and went through the steps to buy a key...and the key did not work...the gcash has been subtracted so i know i have a luck key...i've bought the key before and it's worked, so i do not understand why it does not want to work now...if someeone can pm what's going on it'd appreciated...thanks

Ive had the same problem happen twice now

Gracious Bloodsucker

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
whenever i click on the chest, it just disappears....there are other threads on this issue, but no in this particular one. i suspect a bug. O_O haha. the post said this is the place to report....right? haha.
will bought a luck key it says i must have bought the wrong key so it wont open the chest oo poo

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
So... were you guys going to acknowledge/fix the problem I posted about (and many quoted because they have the issue too)...?

Reason I ask is because the monthly update came out and mentioned the Luck Chest, but this significant/noticeable bug was never addressed or fixed.
i dont know how long ago i bought my luck key...at least a year ago i do believe...anyway i can NEVER use my luck key on the luck chests....ever! can anyone explain why it wont let me? it always says that my luck key wont work on the luck chest or something like that sad
A luck chest just appeared in my header, so I bought a luck key from the marketplace, but when I try to use it I get a message saying something like "Oops, the chest is still locked. Maybe you're using the wrong key?", but when I go to the cash shop to buy one it says "You own this item". Why won't it let me open the chest!? I just spent a decent chunk of change for a key that it won't let me use!

Also, under where it says "Items you could recieve" or whatever, it shows nothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff