Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Prophet

All graphics have dissapeared aside from my avi. I only now have words on my screen.

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hey there; this is something I have posted about in the bugs forum several times but it was never seen/replied to. I figure it might get some attention here.

Fortunately, the luck chest just popped up for me so I was able to get a screenshot of it, and show that the problem I encountered in the past is still happening.

The items that are supposed to show up as being in the luck chest do not appear:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's my info:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

(I have seen this error in older versions of Firefox.)

Agile Rogue

Holding on to Hope
Hey there; this is something I have posted about in the bugs forum several times but it was never seen/replied to. I figure it might get some attention here.

Fortunately, the luck chest just popped up for me so I was able to get a screenshot of it, and show that the problem I encountered in the past is still happening.

The items that are supposed to show up as being in the luck chest do not appear:

Here's my info:

Finally a post w/o spam. wink
I have the same issue, but it's when the chest appears in the header.
And..the one in the aquarium shows same old sh*t.

Friendly Gaian

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
StationWagon
Holding on to Hope

Here's my info:

Oh, yes, I forgot to add that!

Wheezing Sweetheart

13,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
Holding on to Hope
StationWagon
Holding on to Hope

Here's my info:

Oh, yes, I forgot to add that!

Its happening to me too

Greedy Businessman

I click on the chest and it says "One of these great items will be hiding inside:" and then nothing is underneath it. I can't see the items. Just like Holding on to Hope.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.89 Safari/537.1
Bug - when ever i see a lucky chest out of the aquarium, when i click it it won't show what items i could get from it...its been like this for a year now, i tried using different computers from laptop to desktop and different servers like chrome and firefox but its still the same, also had this issue with my brother's and cousin's account >.<
Holding on to Hope

Here's my info:

same problem >.<
I have not been able to get into my aquarium for several days now. How do I get to the chest if I can not get in to feed my fish?

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Holding on to Hope

Here's my info:

I have been getting this for as long as I can remember, this is not new, admins!
And I'm very displeased... aren't the items supposed to show up? This is the very reason why I never open chests.

And if this helps:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
there was the last time I used my key on the chest (which says the item inside will be worth more than the key) and a sea horse came out :/ well sea horse was dumpster dive worthy so I am so scared to buy anymore keys..... v.v

Fashionable Gaian

My only problem is not being able to see the names of people's fish in each aquarium. I like seeing all of the creative names. 4laugh

Hardened Lover

Holding on to Hope

This is the same thing both my fiancee and I have been getting with the chest in header for ages now. I did not bother to report it before as it has always been the same items for years now and were not even worth the cost of a key to open it.

Browser: Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89 m; OS: Windows 7 Ultimate / Service Pack 1
also happens on my laptop which is same Browser but is Windows XP (do not know the specifics off the top of my head of the OS)
Romance Pendants appear to have a sellback of 10k, but I can't seem to be able to sell it back. :/

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Same thing with mine, but i use google chrome
Holding on to Hope

Here's my info:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff