Welcome to Gaia! ::

ERROR
failed load file:http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/flr_obj_91_r1.png

(assuming flr_obj_91_r1.png is the carrot plush from the easter event)

Problem occured today when I tried to arrange my house
I haven't changed anything in my house since the last time I've funished it, which was yesterday.
To be more detailed, after going to "Funish Home" and clicking on "Arrange my home" I did add a few stuff onto my suitcase such as the carrot from the easter event. It goes to the shockwave loading, and then the Gaia loadscreen. The loading bar loads up to almost the end (about 5mm short) and then the ERROR message pops up. I'm still using my laptop with the same ISP and connection, so I highly doubt it is a hardware problem, or a software problem.

From the looks of the error message itself it seems like it is just having problems loading a certain textile graphics for the floor.

Attempt 1
Attempted to clear everything inside my house, and that worked. However, error is still there. I am assuming it is not an issue of what I had in the house, but what is currently there as a default.

Attempt 2
I cleared everything out of my suitcase. And tried to arrange my house again. This time it worked, and loaded the house.

Attempt 3
Put back in the ONLY the carrot into the suit case from the easter event, and the same error message appeared.

Error problem: Its my guess that the carrot plush from the easter event is a housing floor object. However, it is causing a problem and not loading. I've done the same test for the easter basket, but no error for that. It's just the carrot which I'm getting the problem for.

Browser: Firefox 1.0.6
Connection type: DSL
Firewall:Windows surprised ff router:n/a router type:d-link
Antivirus program:McAfee
Me too! It's just the carrot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items