Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Rogue

I was going to change my avatar's sex, and in my account preferences it says I still have 2 free 'Gender' Bender Potions available, but when I went to claim one, I was taken to an error page that said the event was no longer active.
Am I still entitled to free potions, or has Gaia ended this and forgotten to take it off the preferences page?
I suppose I could just spend the 50k on the potion in Skin Tyte, but I'd really rather save my gold.

EDIT: Hey, guys, thanks so much for offering potion trades! After I posted this a friend sent me one, and I used it. I do hope this issue is fixed for other people, and, possibly myself should I choose to switch again. Please keep your gold and potions, I thank you for your generosity, but I will have to cancel any trades, despite how rude canceling looks.

Also, the usage of the word 'gender' in the context of the potions is incorrect. The correct term is 'sex' as the potions are referring to the avatars' bodily characteristics.

Feline Member

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm experiencing the same thing but I'm not to bother what my gender is at the moment (since I'm mostly interested in animal stuff). Hope this get solved for you soon.

TehOpheliac's Princess

Generous Muse

16,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ddy_tHM
I was going to change my avatar's sex, and in my account preferences it says I still have 2 free 'Gender' Bender Potions available, but when I went to claim one, I was taken to an error page that said the event was no longer active.
Am I still entitled to free potions, or has Gaia ended this and forgotten to take it off the preferences page?
I suppose I could just spend the 50k on the potion in Skin Tyte, but I'd really rather save my gold.

Also, the usage of the word 'gender' in the context of the potions is incorrect. The correct term is 'sex' as the potions are referring to the avatars' bodily characteristics.

I sent you a trade with the potion~
ugh i know, it makes me so upset to see it used incorrectly. :/

Anxious Rogue

milkykittentea
Ddy_tHM

I sent you a trade with the potion~
ugh i know, it makes me so upset to see it used incorrectly. :/

Oh, that's very nice of you, but I've already gotten the potion from someone else, I probably should have edited my original post sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff