Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I equipped a black flannel shirt with a prisoner's shirt and tried saving, I got this error:

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(../../char_data/equip_torso/m_torso_72_flip.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 234 Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 235 Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 236 Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 237 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php:234) in /home/admin/public_html/profile/inventory.php on line 136

Also, I have a studded collar on, but it doesn't show up with the flannel shirt either..
Good luck on the flannel shirt with studded collar one. I reported that months ago, and it's yet to be fixed. Would be nice if it was though.
Gypsy Scholar
Good luck on the flannel shirt with studded collar one. I reported that months ago, and it's yet to be fixed. Would be nice if it was though.

that stinks....oh well i hope the gaia ppl fix the little things like that...............but they do work on it very hard.....oh well. good luck with it..... stare

Barton Pirate

9,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I get a similar error after equipping a Jack's Anger.
Quote:
Warning: imagecreatefrompng(../../char_data/equip_head/m_head_86_m.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 234 Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 235 Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 236 Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php on line 237 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/public_html/forum/includes_new/gaia_sessions.php:234) in /home/admin/public_html/profile/inventory.php on line 136

The head equips fine -- but the profile preview doesn't work.

(Though I did just get a pink giftbox while I was previewing this post!)
xd
Do the errors occur every single time, or just once? Can you try clearing your cache first and see if it works?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff