Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

So one of my lite fishes finally died today, I went to my inventory and opened the fish drop. It opened with something like "error, cannot load your inventory at this time" (something along those lines, sorry I didnt copy and paste the message because I thought if I refreshed my inventory it would still be there (which it wasn't).

Help fix this bug? ;__; There are alchemy components in there and I'm kinda pissed that after one month of waiting my alchemy component went byebye.

EDIT: I did all this in Chrome/18.0.1025.39, on Windows XP operating system...

Reindeer

Reindeer

Constipated Trillionaire
ninja
do you have this problem, too ninja
Oeuf
Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

Know several people that have, and I don't want to open mine until I know it's safe.

Reindeer

Constipated Trillionaire
Oeuf
Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

Know several people that have, and I don't want to open mine until I know it's safe.
omg you did the smart thing crying
/sigh
i just hope i can get mine refunded or something ninja
Oeuf
Constipated Trillionaire
Oeuf
Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

omg you did the smart thing crying
/sigh
i just hope i can get mine refunded or something ninja

Yeah, better do something for you.

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
I just suffered the same thing. Lost 2 drops this way. On Firefox...whatever the latest one is. And Windows 7. emotion_8c

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I hope this gets fixed; I've been itching to see what's in there.

Winged Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
I've not had any die, but have purchased 2 drops off mp only to have the same thing happen. And they weren't cheap. scream At least let us know when it is safe to open them?

And if it really matters.. both were using the latest download of firefox, one on Vista, one on Windows 7.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Same crying

Mega Lunatic

This should be adressed! They just made the lite fish like... not even a month ago. They should be working on it soon. Hopefully :/

Reindeer

Akiko-infinity
I just suffered the same thing. Lost 2 drops this way. On Firefox...whatever the latest one is. And Windows 7. emotion_8c
UGH that sucks emotion_facepalm
heh im glad i only had 1 ;~;

Kilted Giraffe
I've not had any die, but have purchased 2 drops off mp only to have the same thing happen. And they weren't cheap. scream At least let us know when it is safe to open them?

And if it really matters.. both were using the latest download of firefox, one on Vista, one on Windows 7.
OUCH how much did you buy them for? 33k? thats what abp says at least...
still, what a waste, man sad

Reindeer

-not on first page anymore- ninja
Oeuf
-not on first page anymore- ninja

Tried opening a few more, now I get either an error message and get to keep the drop or I get Red Babydoll Gloves. Not sure if that's an improvement or not, lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff