a s t c c
Ashonesia
Im afraid to open mine now T.T
I know they are 70k in the mp atm.
I might just sell mine seems safer xD
aah and now theyve dropped to 20k emotion_facepalm
hold onto them and dont open them no matter what
classified_fu

They'll get more rare when gaia decides to make it harder to fish or get the lite fish made.
I'd say at highest it will shoot up to 100k
Once cache go back to being harder to make these things will be worth a lot

Reindeer

Ashonesia
a s t c c
Ashonesia
classified_fu

They'll get more rare when gaia decides to make it harder to fish or get the lite fish made.
oh right
good point ninja
/stops getting rid of lite fish
emotion_awesome

i hope the aquarium deco stops floodng in too emotion_facepalm its srsly deflating all my s**t
a s t c c
Ashonesia
a s t c c
Ashonesia
classified_fu

oh right
good point ninja
/stops getting rid of lite fish
emotion_awesome

i hope the aquarium deco stops floodng in too emotion_facepalm its srsly deflating all my s**t

omfg I noticed that every 4mins I get Aqua s**t its like OMFG is worth nothing now.
My moon background I bought it for 75k its now worth 12k I almost died x.x Im like WHAT THE HELL is this crap?!

Reindeer

Ashonesia

omfg I noticed that every 4mins I get Aqua s**t its like OMFG is worth nothing now.
My moon background I bought it for 75k its now worth 12k I almost died x.x Im like WHAT THE HELL is this crap?!
omg;__; its horrible right? i remember how i spent ages looking for a seller with a tubeworm emotion_facepalm URGH
and i didnt know they were being distributed via dumpster dive so i bought a fish bell for 30k and a pink sea umbrella for 55k.. burning_eyes
a s t c c
Ashonesia

omg;__; its horrible right? i remember how i spent ages looking for a seller with a tubeworm emotion_facepalm URGH
and i didnt know they were being distributed via dumpster dive so i bought a fish bell for 30k and a pink sea umbrella for 55k.. burning_eyes

Its insane I put over 450k worth in my aquarium minus the 2 400k Enkis and everything is now worth nothing THANK GOD MY LITE FISH DIE IN 29HOURS xDD

Reindeer

Ashonesia

Its insane I put over 450k worth in my aquarium minus the 2 400k Enkis and everything is now worth nothing THANK GOD MY LITE FISH DIE IN 29HOURS xDD
lolomg
how do you keep track of things like that, like how long gonk
a s t c c
Ashonesia

lolomg
how do you keep track of things like that, like how long gonk

click the fish it will say life expectancy= 1 month for lite fish
though my enki and mermaid lived 1 month past their life date and they are STILL alive

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I have the same problem.
I tried opening my lite fish drop (I waited so long for that) and there is an error.
Quote:

General Error
This item can not be used.

Drop didn't disappear but I can't open it. sad

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

I'm having a similar issue but I don't lose the drops I simply can't open it.

User Image

4,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'm having the same problem, except the drop doesn't disappear.

Also: Why do some of my Lite fish have life expectancies, according to an aquarium analyzer, of 60 days or more instead of 30 days like it should be? 60 days is quite a bit more than a month. xd

Using Comodo Dragon on Windows 7.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Comodo_Dragon/17.3.0.0 Chrome/17.0.963.46 Safari/535.11

Sparkly Genius

16,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Befriended 100
It took over three months for them to fix the same issue with the Witch Doctor Drops. xp

My thread about it was started on June 1st. It was finally fixed in mid-September.

Hang in there! We should be able to open them some day.

talk2hand

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Cimeara
Is it possibly that the fish drops are earlier than expected and the developers weren't ready? I know I got a Lite fish nearly as soon as possible, and mine is only now 26 days old, which gives it another 4 or 5 days (I'm assuming "one month" isn't February).

That sounds possible. I know mine died early if its supposed to be 30 days exactly. It was 27 days old.

Dangerous Dabbler

XxSilverMoonFoxX
Cimeara
Is it possibly that the fish drops are earlier than expected and the developers weren't ready? I know I got a Lite fish nearly as soon as possible, and mine is only now 26 days old, which gives it another 4 or 5 days (I'm assuming "one month" isn't February).

That sounds possible. I know mine died early if its supposed to be 30 days exactly. It was 27 days old.

I checked another thread and there's a dev notice as of Friday, so they really are working on fixing it:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/aquarium-lite-fish-drop-item-not-working-sorry/t.78265255/?_gaia_t_=3934

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Cimeara
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Cimeara

I checked another thread and there's a dev notice as of Friday, so they really are working on fixing it:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/aquarium-lite-fish-drop-item-not-working-sorry/t.78265255/?_gaia_t_=3934

That's really good to know!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces