Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Winner

.~.
User Image

I made Keiko's triffle some time ago via gofusion and it got done twice (charging it two times) I sold one and keep the other one,now it's missing,it doesnt even show as "you own this item"

User Image
.~.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Vladimirka
Wait... did you purposely craft two Keikos or did you only mean to craft one and somehow ended up with two?
Because if it was the second case, then your inventory might have been glitching (it sometimes duplicates items you have), and in that case the Keiko you sold was the only Keiko you had.

If you made two separate Keikos, check your Trading, Gifting, and Store histories to see if it disappeared via that route?
Also, do you notice any other missing and/or duplicated items? If so, you have a common bug which randomly happens. Waiting 24-48 hours will fix that.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Beloved Winner

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Vladimirka
Wait... did you purposely craft two Keikos or did you only mean to craft one and somehow ended up with two?
Because if it was the second case, then your inventory might have been glitching (it sometimes duplicates items you have), and in that case the Keiko you sold was the only Keiko you had.

If you made two separate Keikos, check your Trading, Gifting, and Store histories to see if it disappeared via that route?
Also, do you notice any other missing and/or duplicated items? If so, you have a common bug which randomly happens. Waiting 24-48 hours will fix that.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
.~.
User Image

I clicked the start button and crafted the item,but it was charged as two.I only wanted one to use but it got crafted twice
Then I sold one,and kept the other one,still with it in my inventory I used it while the other was already sold
now i was going to use it but i didnt have it anymore
it wasnt duplicated,i created 2 by mistake (which i dont know how,because it was my first gofusion craft and i just wanted one,and clicked the button to craft just once)
edit for more info: let's say i crafted those two 2 weeks ago,and sold the second one the same day,then after 1 week ,the one i kept dissapeared

User Image
.~.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Vladimirka
.~.
User Image

I clicked the start button and crafted the item,but it was charged as two.I only wanted one to use but it got crafted twice
Then I sold one,and kept the other one,still with it in my inventory I used it while the other was already sold
it wasnt duplicated,i created 2 by mistake (which i dont know how,because it was my first gofusion craft and i just wanted one,and clicked the button to craft just once)
edit for more info: let's say i crafted those two 2 weeks ago,and sold the second one the same day,then after 1 week ,the one i kept dissapeared

User Image
.~.
Ohhh okay. In that case, you might want to file a ticket for them.
It might be that the duplicated crafting was a bug which the staff picked up on, but it took them several days to fix it, thus the reason why you had yours for a week. They usually send you a PM about this sort of thing if your inventory has been modified, but it's possible that they forgot to.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Beloved Winner

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Vladimirka
.~.
User Image

User Image
.~.
Ohhh okay. In that case, you might want to file a ticket for them.
It might be that the duplicated crafting was a bug which the staff picked up on, but it took them several days to fix it, thus the reason why you had yours for a week. They usually send you a PM about this sort of thing if your inventory has been modified, but it's possible that they forgot to.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
.~.
User Image

Yes,i just noticed they sent me an email last week answering my ticket that they removed the extra-keiko,but i suposse it was the only one i had left orz...
i think i may craft it again,yet as no first answer i sold the extra one
what a waste,now i can't craft it again
thank you for answering!

User Image
.~.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Vladimirka
.~.
User Image

Yes,i just noticed they sent me an email last week answering my ticket that they removed the extra-keiko,but i suposse it was the only one i had left orz...
i think i may craft it again,yet as no first answer i sold the extra one
what a waste
thank you for answering!

User Image
.~.
Unfortunately, Keiko's Trifle was removed from GoFusion a week or two ago, so you can't re-craft it.
At least you figured out where the other one went though x u x ;;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Beloved Winner

Lady Saxophone
Unfortunately, Keiko's Trifle was removed from GoFusion a week or two ago, so you can't re-craft it.
At least you figured out where the other one went though x u x ;;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
.~.
User Image

yes,i know ,that's why i crafted in it the first place :/ I suposse i'll have to send another ticket to notice the one that was deleted was a wrong one

User Image
.~.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas