Welcome to Gaia! ::

get to it. -Swag

Friendly Bunny

I wouldn't expect it to be a priority, since towns 1 will be gone once towns 2 is up, anyways.

Or is the glitch happening in towns 2 as well?
Kazie-chan
I wouldn't expect it to be a priority, since towns 1 will be gone once towns 2 is up, anyways.

Or is the glitch happening in towns 2 as well?
Idk id rather not go into that shithole.

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
User Image
ηyα~ Shε is tαℓkiηg tσ yσu!
═════════════════════εз═════════════════════

Read other threads on this matter yesterday and there were one or two talking about it happening in Rally too. But yes this glitch is highly annoying and there are many people abusing it to make everyone crash or 'black screen'.

Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.
iRizelea
User Image

Read other threads on this matter yesterday and there were one or two talking about it happening in Rally too. But yes this glitch is highly annoying and there are many people abusing it to make everyone crash or 'black screen'.

Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.
AY dont you get cheeky with me i just asked a question. -Swag

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
SeA TurnOns

User Image

What are you talking about? I wasn't trying to imply anything rude. I was trying to say that I read some threads saying it was happening in Rally too, that's all.

Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.

Cute Furry

In the meantime, there's a workaround.

Shy Gaian

SeA TurnOns
iRizelea
User Image

Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.

Your lucky she even replied when your the one giving HER the attitude and being cheeky. She said nothing wrong, in fact she was trying to help you. Its people like you that make us look bad, just because you have some gold doesn't mean you have the right to be rude to other Gaian's for no reason. Your first post was originally rude to. Tame it down some before you get in trouble. Just some friendly advice. You get enough people against you and it doesn't matter how legit you are 15-20 reports of harrasment is an insta-ban.

Shy Gaian

SeA TurnOns
iRizelea
User Image

Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.

On top of everything else including your attitude your stupid to boot, you got smart with her saying "you were asking a question" well you were not, you were demanding a fix.

Shy Gaian

Do not explect me to reply to your qoutes on this page. You were rude to a women for no reason and i input my opinion, i could care less what yours is. Good day, Mr. Jersey shore wannabe.
Darkcon206
Do not explect me to reply to your qoutes on this page. You were rude to a women for no reason and i input my opinion, i could care less what yours is. Good day, Mr. Jersey shore wannabe.
explect? -Swag

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces