Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

My account is a pile of errors here and there. The most recent and most annoying by far is the captcha failing to show, I have to spam the reload button and sometimes it will show. Sometimes I log into my account with firefox and for a while it worked but not anymore, I have to wait hours before it fixes itself but, in the mean time, I can't post, obviously. This only happens in Gaia. It looks something like this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not only that but my inventory is always having errors all the time, whenever I try to move an item, drink a potion or open a gift/reward it just won't load correctly. This message will shows up all the goddamn time and after a bit it will finally show the changes that were made.

Also, when deleting outfits it won't always delete em no wonder how hard I spam the button, this error shows up. I have to wait several minutes before trying again and maybe I'll get lucky.

Finally, when trying to save my avatar it takes like five or more clicks till it finally saves cause otherwise this message shows up. And no, I didn't save my avatar and then two seconds later saved again, there can be days without me changing at all and this error always shows. Getting Nekkid and saving doesn't do anything either.
Sometimes it says it didn't save but after a while (a minute or so) my avatar appears updated with my last failed save attempt, if that even makes sense.

All these have been happening for MONTHS now, I even made a thread before but I got no answer, so I would really appreciate if somebody could do something about it, please.

Somebody told me it helps if I add this information so here it is:

What browser you are using and what other browsers you have tried?
Chrome mainly and Firefox sometimes, the captcha error shows in both but I haven't noticed if the other errors happen in Firefox too.

What type of computer/device you are using (and what type of mouse you are using)?
Mac OS X 10.7.5 and sometimes I use some wireless mouse we had laying around, the brand is worn out but I think it says Logitech.

If you have cleared your cache and history?
Yes, very recently I deleted EVERYTHING, from both Chrome and Firefox but everything it's still happening after that.

Have you tried disabling any add-ons which might be interfering (Adblock, NoScript, BetterGaia, etc.)?
I use adblock in Chrome but not in Firefox, and I have BetterGaia in Firefox but not Chrome. However, I've ALWAYS had adblock in Chrome and I had never encountered these s**t errors before.

If you have any security programs which might be blocking anything?
Nothing that I know.

Have you tried logging in on any other Gaia accounts to see if they also have the same issues?
I do have several mules but, honestly, I haven't noticed if they suffer from the same errors. I'm pretty sure they don't (I think I would remember if they had the same issues), then again I'm only a 90% sure cause I haven't noticed.

Bear

Bear

Bear

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Isaaxor
Helps if you list information like...
  1. What browser you are using and what other browsers you have tried
  2. What type of computer/device you are using (and what type of mouse you are using)
  3. If you have cleared your cache and history
  4. If you have tried disabling any add-ons which might be interfering (Adblock, NoScript, BetterGaia, etc.)
  5. If you have any security programs which might be blocking anything
  6. If you have tried logging in on any other Gaia accounts to see if they also have the same issues

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces