Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cat

There was an Easter egg refresh bug. I'm not sure if it is still around.

So what happened was:
I found an egg on a page, clicked on it, and pressed back to get back to the page I was on. I saw the egg again and thought it was a coincidence. I got granted another egg. I eventually found out that if you refresh the egg grant page, it grants you an egg after every refresh.. I now have a lot of extra eggs, egg achievements, and Easter items that I didn't legitimately earn.

I didn't do this on purpose. I just wanted to make sure this was a bug..

help sweatdrop

Greedy Protagonist

19,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Invisibility 100
i actually just tried it with the next egg i found after seeing your post.

i'm not sure if it's just you or what, but it didn't work for me. the egg disappeared when i hit refresh. so it could have been fixed since then.

Magical Cat

annaliesalayoshi
i actually just tried it with the next egg i found after seeing your post.

i'm not sure if it's just you or what, but it didn't work for me. the egg disappeared when i hit refresh. so it could have been fixed since then.

It probably is fixed. :/ All you had to do was refresh at the egg page to get another egg.

Magical Cat

bump, this bug has been fixed but I'm still stuck with the items and achievements I earned by refreshing..

If possible, I'd like to have them removed.

Saxy Coder

Moose Plushie
My suggestion is to just keep them.
Many other people abused this glitch and other loopholes which were found, but didn't admit to it because they wanted to get their items/achievements faster.
The staff could go around and try to find all of these accounts, but I'm afraid they have no way of telling who did or didn't abuse things.
I don't think Gaia will revoke yours just because you were kind enough to report the exploit. Thank you for the thought though c:

Magical Cat

Lady Saxophone
Moose Plushie
My suggestion is to just keep them.
Many other people abused this glitch and other loopholes which were found, but didn't admit to it because they wanted to get their items/achievements faster.
The staff could go around and try to find all of these accounts, but I'm afraid they have no way of telling who did or didn't abuse things.
I don't think Gaia will revoke yours just because you were kind enough to report the exploit. Thank you for the thought though c:

Oh I thought there was a way to find out if people obtained their eggs from refreshing. sad
Thank you for letting me know. Your reply was very helpful!

I just wanted to report this because I don't feel that great getting my eggs so easily while others are struggling collecting theirs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff