Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

In my inventory during Dress Up the page will often freeze and depending on my browser a window will pop up telling me there was an error running the script (firefox) or having me force reload (safari) that tab and all my other windows as well.
I've seen a few other people report this and would much like this to be fixed.

Edit 4/25--It has now begun completely freezing either of my internet browsers forcing me to quit completely out of the program.
Edit 4/28--Problem now seems resolved though my inventory is now loaded much slower than before. Each tab used to load as a whole but now the images of the items load in small clusters.
If I had to guess the main reason for the inventory acting odd it'd be the ad that has to reload with every tab.
Edit 5/8--Now it acts incredibly slow and gets stuck in a loading process while switching tabs forcing me to quit and reopen the browser I'm using.

Alien Invader

Was momentarily resolved and has now reoccured.
Having the same issue.
Seems to be more of a problem with the adds that have the yellow tab with the "+" sign in the corner.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0

Faun Goddess's Senpai

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I too am having this problem, also in Firefox. Kinda frustrating.

*adds to this*
I am now having new ads every time I change an inventory dress up tab.. It's rather annoying.

Also having this problem. I refreshed the page until I got an ad without the yellow "+" tab but then the ad space refreshed itself and it was replaced with one with the yellow tab. orz emotion_sweatdrop

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

edit: actually, the ad reloads whenever I switch (any of the) tabs on the inventory (for example, from accessories to items). Unresponsive script error.

Alien Invader

I can't even do anything in my inventory without it freezing my program completely.

Invisible Friend

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
im experiencing all these same problems, i also use firefox. it is getting rather annoying!

Girl-Crazy Vampire

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Having the same issue on my Gaia Dress Up and Inventory Items page. Yeesh this is getting bothersome and irritating. But at least I am not alone in this and it means its one of two things: the Gaia website itself having issues... or Firefox messing up. (I just got the most recent update a few days ago.) gonk scream mad

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Same thing here. I want to say it has to do with the ads, but I'm not sure. Really frustrating.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0

Barton Citizen

Same here. u.u I tried emptying my cache and clearing my cookies. Still nothing works. I use a Mac as well. Browser safari. It's very irritating not being to do ANYTHING with my avi without having to force reload the damm page every tab I press.

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Yeah, it seems like every time I go to a different tab
It freezes on me
No matter if I stop or cancel the script
I just want to make my avi bootyful Qnq

Combative Gekko

Same problem over here, Firefox, fully updated, yadda yadda.

I was hoping it would get fixed, but it's been going on for an annoyingly long time.

Alien Invader

Problem now seems resolved though my inventory is now loaded much slower than before. Each tab used to load as a whole but now the images of the items load in small clusters.
If I had to guess the main reason for the inventory acting odd it'd be the ad that has to reload with every tab.

Alien Invader

Problem is still occurring.

O.G. Phantom

11,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
Same problem. Can't change my avatar (unless all I want to change is the top, I guess) and can't get to the second page. Used to just make me reload all my pages on Safari, but today it froze Safari entirely requiring a force quit. Haven't tried it on Firefox today, but it had been giving me that unresponsive script message.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff