Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Muse

8,175 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Lodged my third ticket. Response with a "possible solution" read like a list of "what did you do wrong, you stupid customer?"

"Solution" was to ask me a list of questions, like this:

"What is the Paypal Transaction ID for each purchase? (It is located in the upper right corner You can also go to the PayPal site, log into your account and find the transaction there.)."

I said in my report (do they read them?) that I never got a PayPal Transaction ID. And I can't log on to a PayPal account I don't have, to find out a number they never gave me. I even tried purchasing Gaia Cash AGAIN (still a bugged-up failure), and was NEVER given a PayPal Transaction ID, in the upper right corner or anywhere else.

scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Sex Symbol

Welp, it's going on 24 hours that I have yet to receive the cash, and 20 hours since I've gotten a "solution" reply from my ticket request.
I feel the staff have given up helping us. emotion_eyebrow

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Yeah.
I still have gotten zero cash as well.
about the same amount of time for my 'solution' as well.

either refund me or give me the damn cash already.

Sparkly Lover

21,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Sorry guys, I stated my case in the Ask the Staff thing from today (page 6) and they didn't answer my post. Although surfing other pages I could find they answered someone else about troubles with GC:

Quote:
UneGothNoire
I was wondering if there have been problems with the auto cash and paypal, or is it just me?

Quote:

Hi there,

Yes, unfortunately we've been having some problems there. Our devs are working hard to fix them as we speak! If they have affected you personally, please file a billing ticket through our help center so an admin can assist you!

So sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you!

Princess Angelishia

Ok...

Sex Symbol

Dietary Supplement
Yeah.
I still have gotten zero cash as well.
about the same amount of time for my 'solution' as well.

either refund me or give me the damn cash already.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back from them in a while then.
But honestly I do agree. A refund sounds fair enough and they should do it for all who have the problem. Then I would never have to deal with buying GC again. Lol.

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Twerkzilla

Yeah.
Its irritating.
And then they just send out announcements saying its fixed
and for us to file a ticket, but never get back to the tickets...

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Spenelli
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Vedajo
Oops! An error has occurred with your transaction. Please verify your payment information on PayPal and contact Gaia Customer Support if the problem continues.

I better hope they help me with that. That special Cash-Tier is allmost gone and i still cant have cash emotion_donotwant

User Image

`.Missing out on that free Autumn Trunk will haunt me for a while yet.

Spenelli

User Image

`.Did that problem get sorted out?

As things stand now, it's actually a bit encouraging to hear that you had a different problem - to me that increases your chances for finding a solution.

xd

I guess this thread has been getting a lot of replies. I actually got my cash about an hour after it happened. I had waited 25 mins to see if it would magically appear, and it didn't, so I filed a ticket. I got all the cash I payed for. I was super surprised with it being 10pm on a Sunday night, haha.

I don't remember anything about an Autumn trunk. I purchased 1000 GC twice, should I have gotten two?

User Image

`.That depends on your timing - the Autumn Trunk was only a freebie for a short time.

If your purchases went through after October 12th, 10AM PST, you're out of luck!

There is also an important bit at the end about qualifying purchases having to be through PayPal, but I never had a chance to test if the fact that the payment page works through a PayPal service would count as well.

Meimiko's Significant Otter

Unleashed Pawn

The joke that is "solutions" has arrived, I believe it should be a new meme.
"Solved - Just don't be an idiot." rofl

Shy Shapeshifter

Mushi

I haven't recieved my gaia cash either :c
This has never happened to me before; which kind of sucks, the one time I want like an item from each tier on one of those tier trees, is the one time it messes up! >:C

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Man.

I used to buy GC through mobile purchases - that tanked a solid month before these problems started.
If I see one more "Sorry, your mobile Network is not currently supported" message...

Just when a brilliant user showed me a working alternative, and I grew content because the solution worked so well, this happens.

//Cranky because yet another thing I wanted is going to sell out soon.

I can buy one thing a month.
Maybe two.

I'm used to missing out on items because I can't afford them - that's fine - this is a whole different kind of disappointment.

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
shinkei black

User Image

`.I saw your post over in the AtS thread - I'm starting to think that my problems are linked to my being from outside the US as well.

First my Mobile Network is supposedly "no longer supported", despite Boku saying otherwise, and now this - your PayPal policy theory makes a lot of sense when linked to my problems.

Unleashed Pawn

[Elske]-[XXIX]
shinkei black

User Image

`.I saw your post over in the AtS thread - I'm starting to think that my problems are linked to my being from outside the US as well.

First my Mobile Network is supposedly "no longer supported", despite Boku saying otherwise, and now this - your PayPal policy theory makes a lot of sense when linked to my problems.

That's not the case, we have people reporting the same issues within US as well.
So if you are having the same problem as posted in this thread, it's not due to that. 3nodding

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Mushi

User Image

`.I'm just worried that you all will get some grand fix, and I'll be left behind somehow because I'm not from the US.
That usually happens.

xd

I'll be selfishly happy if we all have the exact same problem, to be honest.

Sparkly Lover

21,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
[Elske]-[XXIX]

Mushi

Thank you for reading.

To be honest I was trying to help find a cause because Gaia seems to be taking this problem on their own pace and I built my case around my situation and some few others.

I'm actually sorry if my theory didn't seem inclusive to the US people, but it kind of made sense somehow? and it does seem like Gaia needs a push towards investigating where the hell is the problem.

I just hope this gets solved at all someday.

Unleashed Pawn

[Elske]-[XXIX]
Mushi

User Image

`.I'm just worried that you all will get some grand fix, and I'll be left behind somehow because I'm not from the US.
That usually happens.

xd

I'll be selfishly happy if we all have the exact same problem, to be honest.

Well I won't be included in that batch if so as I am from Sweden. ;P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces