Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uhm I donated $40 to gaia, $20 for me, and a total of $20 for four friends. Usually everytime i donate via paypal it's there straight after, but neither I nor any of my friends I donated to have recieved letters yet. Please someone help me? confused

Aged Lunatic

Please check the Donation FAQ in the Q&A on how long to wait and how to report donation letters if they have not come after the wait time.
acemarch
Uhm I donated $40 to gaia, $20 for me, and a total of $20 for four friends. Usually everytime i donate via paypal it's there straight after, but neither I nor any of my friends I donated to have recieved letters yet. Please someone help me? confused
- same with me, I'm still waiting, its been about 5 days for me[@.-]

Micherru's Significant Otter

Dulcet Wench

18,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
~*~User Image~*~
I don't know anyone who's getting theirs on time.
Wait ten days and if you still haven't gotten it, fill out a feedback form with a copy of the paypal receipt.

~*~XOXO~*~
I know the procedure, but then we get the annuoncement of this new system and how it will solve it all in minutes, and i believe it said in the announcment that the system is up now? if so... where is it? and also why isn't there a record of all donations? surely you should have enough cash to employ someone to keep track of these things, having everything automated isn't the best idea I would say, speaking from a technical support role (i'm an IT technician) just seems a little silly to not have a back up *shrugs* either way, if the mods ever look at these posts, i would like the link to the resolution thing if possible PM it to me? if not I shall go on waiting until 10 days is up then do the feedback thingy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff