Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Streaker

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I spent a lot of time making my Winter avi and it's kind of sad that I can't see the animation of the items in towns 2 :c

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Do you know if you have animated items turned off in Towns 2? Or can you see other animated items?

Kawaii Streaker

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HM04

Do you know if you have animated items turned off in Towns 2? Or can you see other animated items?

I have never turned it off but if I want to see other people's I have to do it manually via the phone.

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Lady Sound

Yeah their are some glitches in Towns 2 where it won't remember your settings. :s

Can you see your animated item when you turn the setting on via the phone? If you can't, you may need to post in the item glitch thread, found here, as it could be a problem with the item itself. An artist should be able to tell you if it's a problem with the item or with towns.

Kawaii Streaker

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HM04
Lady Sound

Yeah their are some glitches in Towns 2 where it won't remember your settings. :s

Can you see your animated item when you turn the setting on via the phone? If you can't, you may need to post in the item glitch thread, found here, as it could be a problem with the item itself. An artist should be able to tell you if it's a problem with the item or with towns.

Now see I thought it was an item glitch at first since I have 3 Astra items on but even just one doesn't work and no I can not see my own when I switch it on only others so I will make a post. Thank you ^~^

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Lady Sound

You're only supposed to wear 2 Astras at once, otherwise it starts to bring out glitches... But even one doesn't work? :s

I hope an artist is able to help you!

Kawaii Streaker

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HM04
Lady Sound

You're only supposed to wear 2 Astras at once, otherwise it starts to bring out glitches... But even one doesn't work? :s

I hope an artist is able to help you!

But another thing is it only doesn't work for me, A few friends have confirmed it working perfectly with all three.

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Lady Sound

It must be a problem on your side then... Perhaps you could ask an admin why Astras may not be working for you in particular? It could be a glitch they don't know about. It would be useful to mention that your settings aren't kept either.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? They may be remembering your settings incorrectly, or reverting the phone back.

If I'm online on Monday I'll ask and see if I get a response.

Kawaii Streaker

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HM04
Lady Sound

It must be a problem on your side then... Perhaps you could ask an admin why Astras may not be working for you in particular? It could be a glitch they don't know about. It would be useful to mention that your settings aren't kept either.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? They may be remembering your settings incorrectly, or reverting the phone back.

If I'm online on Monday I'll ask and see if I get a response.

I will definitely alert someone to it.

I have and still nothing has changed.

Thank you so much for your help. ^~^

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Lady Sound

I'll mention it on Monday. There are a few problems that need to be addressed around the forums.

I do hope you get it sorted though! heart

Kawaii Streaker

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HM04
Lady Sound

I'll mention it on Monday. There are a few problems that need to be addressed around the forums.

I do hope you get it sorted though! heart

Me too and again thank you so much for your time and help. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas