Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ben Jaeger's Wife

Hey folks, I have a problem. I didn't get yesterdays chocolate, although I did press on the chocolate and the Okay Button. So I did miss the Boo item, which is really crappy, because I wanted to have it so badly. Plus I guess that I won't be able to get the overall item, without having all chocolates, right?

Can you please help? Thanks in advance.
Daisy Duke Hazzard
Hey folks, I have a problem. I didn't get yesterdays chocolate, although I did press on the chocolate and the Okay Button. So I did miss the Boo item, which is really crappy, because I wanted to have it so badly. Plus I guess that I won't be able to get the overall item, without having all chocolates, right?

Same here.

And why is somebody downvoting this? It was a polite question.

Friendly Healer

7,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I didn't get the 2nd day on this account(though I clicked it), also I know I had to buy the first one since I forgot to grab it.
starlight30
I didn't get the 2nd day on this account(though I clicked it), also I know I had to buy the first one since I forgot to grab it.

I didn't yesterdays Chocolate, although clicking it. *grah*
The Real Kate Moreau
starlight30

Me too. I missed 2006 because of that.

3,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nell Jones
The Real Kate Moreau
starlight30

Me too. I missed 2006 because of that.

dito. same here.
I missed 2005, although I clicked on it.

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I missed today's, although I clicked on it sad

EDIT: Mine showed up finally!

Beloved Lover

11,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
I clicked the 2009, got it, and then it dissapeared... so now i dont have it anymore and that means i wont get the overall item. Please help!

Friendly Bunny

Event Glitch Report Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/for-the-love-of-gaia/for-the-love-of-gaia-event-glitches-and-issues-update-6/t.84595467/

Opinionated Warrior

Daisy Duke Hazzard

If you missed a day, which you said you did (Boo item), you do not get the grant for the box of chocolate

Ben Jaeger's Wife

Beware of TnT

If you missed a day, which you said you did (Boo item), you do not get the grant for the box of chocolate

I know, I missed it, because of a glitch. I clicked on it and on Okay and did get nothing.

Ben Jaeger's Wife

Kazie-chan
Event Glitch Report Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/for-the-love-of-gaia/for-the-love-of-gaia-event-glitches-and-issues-update-6/t.84595467/

Thanks, but we already did post there without any results.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff