Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Smoker

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have sold over 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the market place- but haven't received the tycoon achievement?

Also never got entrepreneur OR money never sleeps?
You need to get other achievements first before you can get Tycoon.

In order:
Member ➔ Statustician ➔ Consumer ➔ Market Browser ➔ Junior Trader, Trader ➔ Wall Street ➔ Profitable, Entrepreneur ➔ Money Never Sleeps ➔ Tycoon

In short, you need to:
Register your account. ➔ Update your status. ➔ Buy an item from a Gold Shop. ➔ Search for an item on the MP. ➔ List an item on the MP and have it sell. ➔ Sell more than 10,000 gold worth of items on the MP. ➔ Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP. ➔ Sell more than 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the MP.

Achievement Guide

Sparkly Smoker

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iYukine
You need to get other achievements first before you can get Tycoon.

In order:
Member ➔ Statustician ➔ Consumer ➔ Market Browser ➔ Junior Trader, Trader ➔ Wall Street ➔ Profitable, Entrepreneur ➔ Money Never Sleeps ➔ Tycoon

In short, you need to:
Register your account. ➔ Update your status. ➔ Buy an item from a Gold Shop. ➔ Search for an item on the MP. ➔ List an item on the MP and have it sell. ➔ Sell more than 10,000 gold worth of items on the MP. ➔ Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP. ➔ Sell more than 1,000,000 gold worth of items on the MP.

Achievement Guide

Will I still receive it if I do them out of order? All I am missing is Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP
PoisonousPixxie

Will I still receive it if I do them out of order? All I am missing is Sell an item for 2% more than the ABP

Yes you will. If you still haven't gotten it, I'd be glad to help you. Just link me the item you wish for me to buy by PMing me. c:

Sparkly Smoker

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iYukine
PoisonousPixxie

Yes you will. If you still haven't gotten it, I'd be glad to help you. Just link me the item you wish for me to buy by PMing me. c:

Ah thank you very much! You were very helpful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff