Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

11,675 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
So i just purchased some gaia cash with paypal and either internet, gaia or something lagged and I did not get the 1k gaia cash purchased but the money was deducted from Paypal balance.

First time this happens.
I am trying to figure out where do I get assistance for this.

Beloved Fatcat

11,675 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100

Beloved Fatcat

11,675 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100

Beloved Fatcat

11,675 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100

Questionable Pants

VIacks

Have you filed a billing ticket? Or are you wondering where to do so?

Advanced Tamer

same thing happened to me... just a few moments ago. already filled out a form. good to know im not alone though
VIacks
So i just purchased some gaia cash with paypal and either internet, gaia or something lagged and I did not get the 1k gaia cash purchased but the money was deducted from Paypal balance.

First time this happens.
I bought 2,500 gaia cash for 20$ and the money was taken out my account but I didn't get anything either I filed a ticket but this is really stupid….
Axeonos
same thing happened to me... just a few moments ago. already filled out a form. good to know im not alone though
me too

10,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I bought some gaia cash through paypal and the same thing happen to me. If i dont get my gaia cash i will just have to contest it and try and get my money back i mean come on gaia, i bought cash from you before i never had this problem. also i bought it yesterday around 10pm before the special was going away for the new item. Ten dollars spent badly i guess should have been more careful then to but from you

Beloved Fatcat

11,675 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Thanks all, i filled a form, didnt know that was the way, was the first time this happens. Now we wait.
VIacks
Thanks all, i filled a form, didnt know that was the way, was the first time this happens. Now we wait.
Ive been waiting sense before I posted in here and its only" in progress". :/

Anxious Bunny

I have the same problem, filed a billing ticket and now waiting :<
VIacks

First time this happens.
did you get yours fixed yet? :/ mine hasn't
ll Royo ll
I have the same problem, filed a billing ticket and now waiting :<
any update?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items