Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is anyone else having a problem with the daily treat video where they watch the video and interact with it then click on a card to receive their Gaia Cash only for the amount to be 0?

Dangerous Shopper

I'm having this issue also. It says I've earned the reward, and I click on the card, but no amount shows up and it's not granted.

Princess Witch

Also confirming that I have this issue. :/

Angelic Spirit

Same thing is happening to me
It is also happening to me. crying

Lonely Dabbler

Having the same issue too.
I also have the same issue.

Saxy Coder

It's just a visual glitch -- usually waiting a few extra minutes will cause the correct Cash amount to be displayed.
Unfortunately one of the newer ads seems to be having trouble connecting to the host company, so it's forever stuck at 0.

Mythical Guildswoman

19,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Same here I've tried now three times same result!!!! What the helll they have ads that when you do them never grant(ie the adds with the click here button) and now they aren't giveing out any GC but still showing the lite up cards!!! Either this is a major mess up....or Gaia is scaming there ad providers!

Fluffy Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Same issue here. I've waited several minutes because as Lady Saxophone mentioned, sometimes it's just a visual glitch. But after multiple attempts on different pages, still no grants.

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I am having the same issue as well.

browser: safari
computer system: Mac OS X 10_9_4
flash player: 14.0.0.145

Spoopy Pumpkin

I'm having the same problem. Even after staying on the page for 5+ minutes and clicking a few times the zero never changes and no reward is actually granted.

Mega Nerd

Same here.

Magical Phantom

yep, same here. and i did wait a while... because the grants have been delayed before... but nope, nothing. the other vids from the cash tree icon (which seems to be gone now?) still grant GC though. but even that is acting kinda weird... so yea... this sucks. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff