Welcome to Gaia! ::

Or am I the only one getting this?

While using Mozilla Firefox v1.0 (And the earlier versions AND with IE 5 and higher), I find on http://reinhart.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php that the text behind Occupation & Interests show the following:

&

Now I'm a bit confused as to what is causing this and if it isn't a minor glitch to be fixed without really putting an effort into it? Or is it such an annoying bug that it's impossible to fix without decompiling half the site or something? sweatdrop

Bla.. staying up 30+ hours and then trying to write a bugreport doesn't help, I apologize for the inconvenience of my rambling.. xp

Original Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've seen this glitch for just about the entire time I've been on Gaia. Just delete whatever you entered in Occupation and Interests and re-enter it.
Yeah, it's a common glitch. I've seen it pleanty of times.
Deadly.Night.Shadez
Yeah, it's a common glitch. I've seen it pleanty of times.

It wasn't like this back in '03 I think.. just slipped in at some point.. sweatdrop
ShadowTigress
I've seen this glitch for just about the entire time I've been on Gaia. Just delete whatever you entered in Occupation and Interests and re-enter it.

Heh.. I think it just doesn't like the & sign..

Aged Lunatic

Actually thats precisely it.

With some of the new forum code, it doesn't always like to auto parse HTML properly.

Topic titles do the same thing at times.

Basically for every & character you place anywhere in your profile, everytime you edit your profile, each & gets turned into
& amp;

So basically just make sure everytime you edit your profile to remove all the
& amp;
and replace it with a single & character sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items