Welcome to Gaia! ::

After successfully validating redeem pin i got the items but not the achievement per se:

Date Type Granter Username (ID) Buyer IP Credit Debit New Balance
Feb 16,2013 04:10 PM Pin Redemption Redemption #VPBT9W8L4B8N6
2012 GaiaCon Armband
zOMG Convention Bundle
1500 Gold

its a PMX (Nov2012) con card;

BrowserMozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/536.26.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.2 Safari/536.26.17

thank you for your help
/bumps back to first page

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
This is something that you are going to have to file a Help Ticket to get as the awarding of that must be done by Gaia Staff.

Also, something to remember, the Achievement is not retroactive. If that pin number is from a convention -before- the Acheievement ever existed, it will not grant it. This has been confirmed by staff. Only those conventions after the Achievement will count. And I see that it gave you the 2012 armband even though it was redeemed in 2013 ... so I have a feeling that it could have been before the Achievement came out.
Dorian_Archer
This is something that you are going to have to file a Help Ticket to get as the awarding of that must be done by Gaia Staff.

Also, something to remember, the Achievement is not retroactive. If that pin number is from a convention -before- the Acheievement ever existed, it will not grant it. This has been confirmed by staff. Only those conventions after the Achievement will count. And I see that it gave you the 2012 armband even though it was redeemed in 2013 ... so I have a feeling that it could have been before the Achievement came out.
november 2012... so yes, the achievement existed long before. ty
feedback would be nice crying

Friendly Bunny

Did you do what the other user above suggested and file a ticket?
Kazie-chan
Did you do what the other user above suggested and file a ticket?
although this is the correct place to get an answer, yes, i did file a ticket. ty
5+days and waiting on feedback :3

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Atypical User
After successfully validating redeem pin i got the items but not the achievement per se:

Date Type Granter Username (ID) Buyer IP Credit Debit New Balance
Feb 16,2013 04:10 PM Pin Redemption Redemption #VPBT9W8L4B8N6
2012 GaiaCon Armband
zOMG Convention Bundle
1500 Gold

its a PMX (Nov2012) con card;

BrowserMozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/536.26.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.2 Safari/536.26.17

thank you for your help
UncleKenny investigated and I believe manually granted it to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff