Closed

2 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I recently Reactivated my subscription, only to find that "I'm already subscribed". I have not been charged for or received Gaia Cash in a very long time and would like to know if there is a NEW link or sponsor I should be contacting to get Autocash working again.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I started by signing up the normal way, as linked; re-confirmed paypal and expected to see cash.
When I didn't receive cash, I returned to the link to find that I have been cancelled. I tried to re-activate, the resulting page tells me I'm already subscribed. Still have not received cash nor been charged to my account for cash. Please fix ASAP.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dorian_Archer
I have a specific question about my AutoCash subscription that is not answered here. Where I can go for further help?

If you can't find the answer you're looking for about AutoCash, please contact us for assistance.

Where do you go if neither the sponsor, nor the billing team knows how to fix this issue?

Tickets can take weeks, even months to get responses. Will the team refund all charges made to your account if such a problem arises between the time you sent the ticket and the time they replied?

Friendly Bunny

Actually, billing responses generally have a short wait.

Also, I thought it wasn't charging you? So I'm not sure what you need a refund for...

You'll want to fill a ticket out if you haven't already, as that is the only way to get it fixed.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
You could try filling out a Billing Inquiry ticket. I had the same problem and they got back to me the next morning. But, you -must fill out the ticket- to get it to their attention, nothing can be done about it in this thread.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ok Well I tried, but I think I'd rather stay cancelled I guess, since there is too much hassle with this service.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff