Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businesswoman

Hi!

I don't know whether someone has already posted the same thing, but I didn't find a similar thread.

Anyway, the problem is that I tried saving this "Checkboard Wall Tile" in my house. Both, the left and the right wall were supposed to be completely white, just as I saved them. When I entered my house in Towns 2 though, I noticed that the left wall has been saved correctly, but the right wall didn't. Instead of being completely white, the right wall has this chess pattern, although this is not how I saved it. It's certainly the same wall tile item, but I designed it to be completely white. That, however, only worked for the left wall.

I hope someone can help me dealing with this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
First glitch:

I believe I'm having the same (or a similar) issue, only the problem I have is with my house's left wall.
It's difficult to see in the screen shot below, because of the other glitch, I'm experiencing.
But you can still see that the KiKi wallpaper on the right is not displaying on the left wall like it should be.
Instead, the wall is a plain shade of light blue.

User Image

Second glitch:

That really obvious glitch is caused from the house being dark & all my lights turning on.
For some reason, when the Christmas tree lights glow, a huge area of my house disappears.

I really hope both of these problems are fixed soon!

Fashionable Businesswoman

I think it's one and the same glitch we two are dealing with, despite the fact that I have problems with the right wall, while you have problems with the left wall.
Did you check whether your house looks like you saved it, when you enter Towns instead of Towns 2? That would be interesting, because my house looks just like I saved it when I entered Towns. If the same goes for your house, I'm absolutely sure it's the same glitch we two are having problems with.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Slave Arrow
I think it's one and the same glitch we two are dealing with, despite the fact that I have problems with the right wall, while you have problems with the left wall.
Did you check whether your house looks like you saved it, when you enter Towns instead of Towns 2? That would be interesting, because my house looks just like I saved it when I entered Towns. If the same goes for your house, I'm absolutely sure it's the same glitch we two are having problems with.
User Image
I'm looking at my house in Towns right now & it's just like you said: my house looks like how I saved it.
So yes, this glitch is definitely limited & related to Towns 2 only. At least we know that much!

I really hope this gets fixed soon. I feel less inclined to play around with Towns 2 with my house looking so weird.
I'm also wondering if a lot of other people are experiencing the problem. I looked in the forums & didn't find a lot of related topics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff