really wanna bust them open

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Staff Update
Hey Gaians,

Our investigation has found that the awesome power level of the Olympus Gates being unsealed by the collective strength of the users is what was causing issues with the site earlier today. When we unsealed the Olympus Gate, so many of them started being opened at once that it caused issues with the site. Total overload! As a result, we have temporarily resealed the Gates and we will slowly be rolling out the ability to open them up in the near future. So keep an eye out for that! This change will allow us to start enabling features that we needed to disable to keep the site stable.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Lupine Demigod

Min la Reine
Staff Update
Hey Gaians,

Our investigation has found that the awesome power level of the Olympus Gates being unsealed by the collective strength of the users is what was causing issues with the site earlier today. When we unsealed the Olympus Gate, so many of them started being opened at once that it caused issues with the site. Total overload! As a result, we have temporarily resealed the Gates and we will slowly be rolling out the ability to open them up in the near future. So keep an eye out for that! This change will allow us to start enabling features that we needed to disable to keep the site stable.

oh, thank you

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sozo no okami
Min la Reine
Staff Update
Hey Gaians,

oh, thank you

This makes no sense, I bought a pack from loyals and it unsealed fine, but the ones from the kickstart refuse to open. How could they be resealed if I could open ones I purchase? Also I did this within the last 5 minutes...

Lupine Demigod

SageBunny
Sozo no okami
Min la Reine
Staff Update
Hey Gaians,

oh, thank you

This makes no sense, I bought a pack from loyals and it unsealed fine, but the ones from the kickstart refuse to open. How could they be resealed if I could open ones I purchase? Also I did this within the last 5 minutes...

Okay, yeah this doesnt make sense ...

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sozo no okami
SageBunny
Sozo no okami
Min la Reine
Staff Update
Hey Gaians,

oh, thank you

I am curious where that original post she got it from was....
Casue I can buy them and open them fine...just can't open the free ones neutral

Lupine Demigod

SageBunny
Sozo no okami
SageBunny
Sozo no okami
Min la Reine
Staff Update
Hey Gaians,

oh, thank you

thats not to fair imo

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sozo no okami
SageBunny
Sozo no okami
SageBunny
Sozo no okami

oh, thank you

thats not to fair imo

Its not at all. I mean technically I paid for them by donating...they should be opening just like the other emotion_donotwant
Hopefully they get them working soon crying

Lupine Demigod

SageBunny
Sozo no okami
SageBunny
Sozo no okami
SageBunny
Sozo no okami

oh, thank you

thats not to fair imo

Its not at all. I mean technically I paid for them by donating...they should be opening just like the other emotion_donotwant
Hopefully they get them working soon crying

hopefully

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas