Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I can't get into the alchemy. It keeps loading then end up in a blank page (same as when the server down few days ago).
The thing is my clone can get to the page, but there are no point of using my mule to craft stuffs.
I want to craft, let me get in scream

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Serious, no answer after few hours evil

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Awe Electrohop
How many formulas/components do you own?
The Alchemy page does a lot of serious processing, and if you own a lot of Alchemy items, it can sometimes break while trying to load them all.

Have you tried anything else aside from switching accounts?
Clearing cache? Trying another browser? Making sure no ad-blocking addons are blocking things?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Awe Electrohop
How many formulas/components do you own?
The Alchemy page does a lot of serious processing, and if you own a lot of Alchemy items, it can sometimes break while trying to load them all.

Have you tried anything else aside from switching accounts?
Clearing cache? Trying another browser? Making sure no ad-blocking addons are blocking things?

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I have huge inventory, but that doesn't seem the case here. It works back then, just recently (like yesterday til now) it doesn't work.
My mule can get into the page in sec, np there.

Idk but it seems like I clicked the craft button too much. Like it's easy to fail, so I keep close the failed and click the craft button (without waiting for the page to reload).

Dangerous Stalker

I haven't been able to load the page for over a week. Never posted a thread, was hoping it would just get fixed. Guess I was wrong stare

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Uze
I haven't been able to load the page for over a week. Never posted a thread, was hoping it would just get fixed. Guess I was wrong stare

I posted here for a day and no reply so far. I have other thread for the tank problem, still, no answer. All they did was move my topic to other thread

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Cmon cmon. I CANNOT DO ANYTHING FOR DAYS ALREADY
making sure your going to the right page http://www.gaiaonline.com/alchemy/?
if your using a computer have you restarted it lately? have you cleared your cookies and cache and temp files and check your adobe settings , link is here make sure third party cookies are enabled and make sure that you clear any gaia links it has saved
this is not a static image this is the real box to make adjustments thru
make sure your anti virus is up to date and make sure your java is up to date and see if these things help you out

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Did I mention that my clone can get in, like few seconds only.
I tried browsers, but only the main account doesn't work evil

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
It's already Monday. No Alchemy, no Aquarium, WHAT ELSE YOU WANT ME TO DO scream
I don't know if it'll help, but for me the Alchemy page stops loading if I don't have any formulas in my inventory. Purchasing any formula from the Bifrost immediately allows it to load again.

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ThanatosRising
I don't know if it'll help, but for me the Alchemy page stops loading if I don't have any formulas in my inventory. Purchasing any formula from the Bifrost immediately allows it to load again.

Thnks. But since I have 100+ formula (Trying to level up now), so it's not the case.
Admin told me to reduce the items in my inventory. Trying that but seem doesn't work too
Awe Electrohop

Thnks. But since I have 100+ formula (Trying to level up now), so it's not the case.
Admin told me to reduce the items in my inventory. Trying that but seem doesn't work too

How many items do you have? I have over 11k currently, and alchemy is still working for me. So if you're over that much then you might need to reduce, if you're under then it seems unlikely it's an item count issue.

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ThanatosRising
Awe Electrohop

How many items do you have? I have over 11k currently, and alchemy is still working for me. So if you're over that much then you might need to reduce, if you're under then it seems unlikely it's an item count issue.

Like 4k atm, clear alot junks yesterday.
But I have like 10k tokens, does this count too?
Awe Electrohop

Like 4k atm, clear alot junks yesterday.
But I have like 10k tokens, does this count too?

I doubt it, you could trade em to a mule to find out real fast, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff