Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just recently submitted a report about my Demonic Pitchfork missing. The call number on the report is 18746081, and I'd like to have it canceled. Is there any way possible that can be done? The item reappeared in my inventory, so I assume it is a browser issue. Thank you very much!

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
xiSorex
If it was a ticket, you can go to your Ticket Page (Contact Us > My Tickets) and cancel it from there.
Reports, however, cannot be canceled since they are filed under a different system.
Just be careful in the future. I find it's usually a smart idea to wait 24-48 hours before deciding on a course of action, since sometimes the system just bugs and removes things during the day, but returns them the next day.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Skilled Genius

xiSorex
I just recently submitted a report about my Demonic Pitchfork missing. The call number on the report is 18746081, and I'd like to have it canceled. Is there any way possible that can be done? The item reappeared in my inventory, so I assume it is a browser issue. Thank you very much!
Just message a moderator with the report numberand have them close the report. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff