Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I can't get my items from Towns - I currently have more items in my inventory in Towns than I do in my main Games inventory, despite trying repeatedly to transfer them.

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
same thing is happening to me.
and it's been like this for a week. sweatdrop
Give it another try! We released a fix a couple hours ago to fix this.
edy
Nope, not fixed.
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
edy
Nope, not fixed.

How is it not fixed? There was a couple hundred items granted to your inventory just 5 minutes ago.
edy
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
edy
Nope, not fixed.

How is it not fixed? There was a couple hundred items granted to your inventory just 5 minutes ago.
I just checked again and it is fixed. Thank you very much! My mistake. It showed all the items in my backpack but now they are in my inventory. =]
Pony Flare
I can't get my items from Towns - I currently have more items in my inventory in Towns than I do in my main Games inventory, despite trying repeatedly to transfer them.

I posted a thread similar to this and someone replied saying they were fixing it? On my secondary account it works fine. I've got a ton of s**t in my inventory! I hope they don't wipe it!

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
edy
Mistress Of A Vampire 2
edy
Nope, not fixed.

I see no fix on my side.
For example, I still have 183 Crumpled Green Construction paper in my backpack in Towns and 69 of them in my inventory.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Oh, and one question to add to this:
Why can't these things go directly into the inventory, same as with items acquired in zOMG? Why the need for the backpack at all?
They fixed it =) If you enter another a zip code, all the items in the backpack will go to your inventory ^^
Items will also go immediately to your inventory if you close towns or enter a new zip code.
Pony Flare
Why can't these things go directly into the inventory, same as with items acquired in zOMG? Why the need for the backpack at all?

That's how it's working now. Once you leave Towns, or change zipcode, the items that you had collected will be automatically saved into your inventory. There were a few users who had bad data (such as yourself), and so the save was failing, but that's fixed now.

I went into Towns, and left with your account, and now the items are in your inventory.
Xeronir
Pony Flare

I posted a thread similar to this and someone replied saying they were fixing it? On my secondary account it works fine. I've got a ton of s**t in my inventory! I hope they don't wipe it!

Same any my reply to Pony Flare above. No items were lost.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
edy
Pony Flare

That's how it's working now. Once you leave Towns, or change zipcode, the items that you had collected will be automatically saved into your inventory. There were a few users who had bad data (such as yourself), and so the save was failing, but that's fixed now.

I went into Towns, and left with your account, and now the items are in your inventory.

Awesome! Thanks for the fixes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces