Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Hey, I've just tried to buy Gaia cash from Paypal on the internet website (not mobile app). I'm using google chrome as a browser.

I just Tried three times to buy cash. two purchases of $25 and one purchase of $50. None of them have showed up.

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Friendly Bunny

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or contacting paypal to see if it's something on their end?

Also, bumping so much is considered spam in this forum. You're free to bump it when it falls off the first page, but it's a slow moving forum. Also it makes it look like you've had help already.

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kazie-chan
Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or contacting paypal to see if it's something on their end?

Also, bumping so much is considered spam in this forum. You're free to bump it when it falls off the first page, but it's a slow moving forum. Also it makes it look like you've had help already.
Oh oops! I didn't realize that. thank you. [ / bows ]

And I'm not sure how to clear my cache/cookies. sweatdrop

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100
To clear cookies on google chrome, look to the right of the web address bar. There is a icon of a wrench. (On the green part next to the address bar). Click that. Then select 'tool' -->'clear browsing history'. Then select what you want cleared, pick from the drop-down menu how far back you want to clear your data (I use 'till the end of time'), and click 'clear browsing data'. Then wait till it lets you know its done. (It might take a while, depending on how much the program is clearing away).
And there you go. smile

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Ingvanya
To clear cookies on google chrome, look to the right of the web address bar. There is a icon of a wrench. (On the green part next to the address bar). Click that. Then select 'tool' --&'clear browsing history'. Then select what you want cleared, pick from the drop-down menu how far back you want to clear your data (I use 'till the end of time'), and click 'clear browsing data'. Then wait till it lets you know its done. (It might take a while, depending on how much the program is clearing away).
And there you go. smile

Thank you! ^o^

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Even after clearing my browser history, Its still not working....

Winged Lunatic

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
Memory Manipulator Namine
Hey, I've just tried to buy Gaia cash from Paypal on the internet website (not mobile app). I'm using google chrome as a browser.

I just Tried three times to buy cash. two purchases of $25 and one purchase of $50. None of them have showed up.

This happened to me as well. At first I thought it was my Paypal account, but it fails whether i use cc or paypal balance. I'm not sure yet if it is debiting my paypal or credit cards, but I've not received any Gaia Cash despite several tries.

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
this is happening to me too. It was happening weeks ago and it's still not fixed. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff