Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

about 90% of the time when i post in a thread, after i submit the post i'm taken to another uhm. make a new. post. thing. that's empty. my message that i wrote is submitted, but it's very annoying to have to go back to the thread another way since the redirect is redirecting me to make a new post.

edit: in addition to this when i get notifications and click them it doesn't take me to the specific post i'm being notified about, it just goes to the top of the page.

EDIT:
i've cleared my cache, i do have adblock enabled and i do use bettergaia, but i disabled both adblock and bettergaia and the problem still persisted.

also i use chrome.

Kawaii Shoujo

Kawaii Shoujo

i know it's not a cache thing or anything like that because i already tried clearing that. help plz.

Kawaii Shoujo

still having problems

Kawaii Shoujo

still no answer?

Kawaii Shoujo

Kawaii Shoujo

Kawaii Shoujo

whose d**k do i have to s uck to get an answer

Kawaii Shoujo

helllpppp meeeeee

Kawaii Shoujo

this is silly

Saxy Coder

tres flores
I honestly have no idea what may be causing this, but in order to get some further help, you might want to provide which browser you are using.
Also...
- Have you tried any other browsers (besides the one listed)?
- Have you cleared cache and made sure your browser is up to date?
- Is Adblock (or a similar addon) enabled? Or do you have any Gaia-enhancing addons like tektek or BetterGaia?

Kawaii Shoujo

Lady Saxophone
tres flores
I honestly have no idea what may be causing this, but in order to get some further help, you might want to provide which browser you are using.
Also...
- Have you tried any other browsers (besides the one listed)?
- Have you cleared cache and made sure your browser is up to date?
- Is Adblock (or a similar addon) enabled? Or do you have any Gaia-enhancing addons like tektek or BetterGaia?

i've cleared my cache, i do have adblock enabled and i do use bettergaia, but i disabled both adblock and bettergaia and the problem still persisted.

also i use chrome. i haven't tried another browser, i'll do that.

Kawaii Shoujo

still an issue im having

Kawaii Shoujo

Kawaii Shoujo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items