Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Even though I have not used the app in a few months, I have to say that when I would go to check my notifications I had to play a game of drag-and-tap with the app with the hope that I might actually be able to bring up my notifications. I had to do a similar thing when trying to reach the Hot Topics part of the Forums, except I was dragging down instead of up. The ratio you seem to have for the app is not good for iOS 7, because this did not start until I had updated my iPhone 4 to it. I got rid of the app specifically because of this issue. Please get this fixed if it hasn't been already.
Bought 500 gcash on the app and haven't got it. I want either my money back or what I paid for!

Feral Kitten

Not sure if this has been reported, but it's a pain.. When using the app, I see I have notifications, but I cannot see the bottom of that page unless I scroll and hold my place. Otherwise it just sits at the top and I am unable to click anything. I can however change my status and that works fine.

Hygienic Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
I keep getting shopkeeps saying they gave me candy already when I go to shops, but they haven't given me any.

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
darkangell81

At least you're able to hold it in place and click. I cannot even do that! I can change status but I cannot access my notifications or any other feed upon that page despite my status. All it displays is the adorable green bunny. It's hard when I'm trying to respond to B/C guild posts xD

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Okay, just to clarify, I don't use the Gaia on the Go, I just use Safari. (Maybe that's part of the problem?) Anyways, I go on my iPad mini, on Safari, and on Gaia, I LIVE for RP! However, sometimes, this happens:
I'm making a post, or just looking around Shops or Forums, or something like that, and then the page freezes/stops responding, and I see a banner saying 'A problem occured with the webpage so it was reloaded.' Then it either: 1) logs me out and takes me to the Login screen, or 2) logs me out and reloads wherever I just was, just not logged in now. I relogin, and if I was in the middle of a post, it gets rid of whatever I typed. It's annoying! Also, I know this was 'only for bugs on the app' but this wasn't on the app, but it was on a mobile device. I don't know what causes it, or if it's my iPad mini's fault or Gaia's. (If I 'need to update my device', I can't/won't because every time I update it, GBA4IOS deletes my saved games on there. I am on Gym Badge 4 in Crystal. (Morty) and I don't want to go through all that again.)

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I noticed, when attempting to use GntG on my iPhone 4 (yup, old school rofl ) that when I go to select a forum category, the layout reverts as though the scripting to make the layout nice is gone, leaving me with a white page and several links. Going into the forum gives me the same layout problem, leaving me with a cluster of topics.

Any ideas as to what I can do to fix this, or is this a Gaia side issue?

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am currently unable to load or view anything other than the first item in the mobile cash shop. Even on the first item, the icon will not load.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff