Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZyuZyu
Mars Petrichor
I haven't been able to log on to the app for a couple of days. I know I'm putting in the right username and password, I've double checked, but it says it's incorrect.

I've had the exact same problem.
So I've been using Safari to log in, lol.
Much longer to do so, lemme tell you... |:

That problem was actually fixed, and you both can run the app again.
Edit: It's working fine for myself; iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1
Just the PM thing where it doesn't work unless you send a new message.

Friend

I haven't been able to log in through my i-phone..
But I'm pretty sure everyone has made that clear. o:

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
It has trouble logging me in. I check to make sure everything is okay but about 9 out of 10 times it won't log me in.
Also my notice page will not show up when I go to it to check them.

Adorable Kitten

I'm experiencing this glitch too.

Mars Petrichor
                  I haven't been able to log on to the app for a couple of days. I know I'm putting in the right username and password, I've double checked, but it says it's incorrect.

Malevolent Gaian

The entire app is lacking the ability to submit reports on threads, posts, pms, etc. I would love to see that fixed.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
wont let me sign in sometimes saying i entered in the wrong info and there is a crash when u search items on the marketplace
Like someone else had already stated, the problem I found isn't what happens when I log in, it's the logging in itself. I tried many times to put in my username and password. I double checked myself for errors. Triple checked. For whatever reason, it just doesn't let me in, even after I place the correct information. So I haven't had any chance to access it, it simply doesn't let me in.

Fashionable Genius

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I cannot log into the app from my iPod at all anymore.

Also, anytime I try to send a PM it goes through but not with my message.

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
Despite the dev notice in the past couple days, I'm still unable to log into Gaia on the Go - even after deleting the app from my phone and re-installing it.

I'm on an iPhone 3, OS updated to most recent version

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Well, I'm not totally sure if it's a bug, but everytime I type with an apostrophe or any certain parentheses, they don't appear in my text when I finish posting.
OR, whenever I get a PM via GOTG (Gaia on the Go), and whenever I "quote" someone to reply, the message isn't really sent & I get only a small part of the originall thing I posted/typed out.

Friendly Gaian

I sign in at least once a day and after a minute or two it says that it lost session.
I thought it was the internet in my home, but it also happens at school.
Sometimes the page wont load either.
That's the only problem I'm going threw. :c

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
One of the major bugs I have run into since one of the last updates of the app before was being unable to use the " " in a message, so any pm that would be sent from me would be sent in code instead of a normal message. It had been working fine before but has not worked for a few months now. I am not sure if it has changed since then but it has become a big issue for using the app.

Hunter

Areweeffingserious

That problem was actually fixed, and you both can run the app again.

Thanks for the heads up.
Make an app for us Android users!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas