Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUG: Sending PMs or Responding

Step by step instructions to reproduce the bug
Step one Go to the PMs and send a PM or reply to a PM.
Step two: Check your sent folder on Gaia. You'll find the message wasn't sent properly.

How reproducable is it? Does it always happen or just some of the time?
It happens all of the time

Does it only happen for you or everyone?
Not sure but it seems more than one person has reported this occurance. So it may be safe to say, yes it happens to more than just me.

What page(s) does it happen on?
PM when sending or replying to a PM

Do you get an error message?
No error message pops up.

Omnipresent Pal

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
i have a problem whenever i try to buy G-Cash! it always tells me i dont have enough money..

The Hell Tutor's Compadre

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
When responding to PMs, it erases everything I said and leaves a bunch of garbled stuff sending everyone
...a . bunch. of. garble.

Fix the Garble please.
heart

Shy Lover

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm so excited. I haven't used the app in, like, weeks!! emotion_8c
I'm not quite sure if it happens to other people, but based on how filled this forum is..yes.
When I try to send PM's, it only sends a jumble of words and [quote but my main problem now is that it won't let me long in. It keeps saying my password and/or username is incorrect. I'm 90% sure I type it in correctly.

Anxious Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Bug #1

When I go to different things on the app it freaks out and gets off of it.

Bug#2

When I reply to my PM's it doesn't send what I wrote and it won't except these; ( ) " ' and much more.

Please fix these!! You guys have done so well on the website! Why can't you do that good on the app?

Thank you,
Snowy Kitty
Sysmptom -
Have not been able to log into Gaia on the Go in over a week - have changed password and everything says its all wrong.

reproduce -
every time i sign in....

Me or Everyone -
I know its a lot of people IDK if it is everyone.

Error Message-

Invalid User Name/Password

PLEASE FIX - I dont have access to my computer that often, and its frustrating not being able to keep up with things.... Please fix it soon...
Well, everytime i try and log in on my iPhone it says i misspelled something, but i never did i re-typed everything at least 5 times. I hope it works soon! smile

Invisible Shapeshifter

Yorokobi---x
I haven't been able to log into the app for at least a week. I've checked my username and password many times, and I've even changed my password =/

I've had this exact problem, and I've typed it in sooooo many times and rechecked my password, too!

Adored Seeker

17,400 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Glacial Champion 350
my wishlist item used to disappear itself.... i dun remember deleting them all and i hav to find all of them back...
for now... it hasn't happen for a few months...
maybe it's fixed..??? i dunno...
Just did the Gauntlet and Goblins formula with all 10 bag o dice. After i did it it never gave me my dice and it said it was a success. Can i get that item and my money back or something?

Dangerous Prophet

seaotter888
I can't log in. I check my password, but it doesn't work.
Same Here

Dangerous Prophet

-Snowy_Kitty_Kat-
Bug #1

Bug#2

When I reply to my PM's it doesn't send what I wrote and it won't except these; ( ) " ' and much more.

Please fix these!! You guys have done so well on the website! Why can't you do that good on the app?

Thank you,
Snowy Kitty
I have the same exact problem

Anxious Genius

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Black Majgik
-Snowy_Kitty_Kat-
Bug 1

Bug2

When I reply to my PMs it doesnt send what I wrote and it wont except these; ) and much more.

Please fix these!! You guys have done so well on the website! Why cant you do that good on the app?

Thank you,
Snowy Kitty
I have the same exact problem

It sucks...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items