Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
1. The Bug
After playing a game of fishing, completing a bucket, and closing the window, a packet of bait was not deducted from my inventory. I did not notice this, and accidentally sold the fish from that bucket. There may have been more packets of bait that should be gone that are still in my inventory.

2. Operating System
Windows XP

3. Internet/Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox.

4. ISP/Connection
Comcast, though I'm not sure if this matters.

I don't want to be banned... egads!

Vendetta For V's Significant Otter

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
Thanks for beating me to creating this thread. 3nodding I went ahead and PM'ed the fishing Mod.

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
MachaGirl
Thanks for beating me to creating this thread. 3nodding I went ahead and PM'ed the fishing Mod.

You're welcome. I PMed Aquafire, too, and she said:

Aquafire
AlexDitto
Hello, Aquafire. I'm very, very sorry to bother you, but in my heart there has been stricken a fear that will not disappear. I was told to PM you buy the people of Q&A.

After fishing, bait is not deducted from my inventory. I caught fish this way, and sold them before realizing what had happened. I am very sorry for this, and do not wish to be banned. What can I do?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedual to read this. I really appreciate all that you do for Gaia, and wish you the best.

Sincerely yours.

I'd hold off on fishing for a little while. The admins and developers have been notified of the problem, and while I highly doubt you will be banned for unintentional glitch exploitation, I'd rather not make promises I cannot keep.

Which scares me. A lot. I hope I don't get banned... I didn't realize my bait hadn't gone down until after I sold the fish. sad

Aged Elocutionist

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I've also poked the programmers about it, and I gave them the info you posted here. If you can collect any more info it'd help us fix the problem faster. 3nodding

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nobara
I've also poked the programmers about it, and I gave them the info you posted here. If you can collect any more info it'd help us fix the problem faster. 3nodding

Uhm... Uhm... thank you very very much for poking them about it... I don't want to get banned, I'll return the gold...

What other sorts of information would you like? I can still buy bait, if that helps, and the number goes up. It just seems that fishing doesn't consume the bait correctly.

It definitley doesn't work right in Durem Reclamation Facility, and I don't think it works right in Bass'ken (I might have entered fishing there and closed the window, I don't know. It's all a blur! *panics*)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff