Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Tactician

9,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
People are abusing this to boot towns all over, again and again. I want to report a user for doing so, but this site doesn't really have an option to report a user for a specific violation. You basically have to stalk posts to see something there, but; since they're trolling and exploiting a town glitch, how do I report this person?

The username is "Alan Pistachio" & "Monique the Freedom Rider"

Fashionable Lunatic

Xeruel the Jaded
People are abusing this to boot towns all over, again and again. I want to report a user for doing so, but this site doesn't really have an option to report a user for a specific violation. You basically have to stalk posts to see something there, but; since they're trolling and exploiting a town glitch, how do I report this person?

The username is "Alan Pistachio"

Hello there user!
As a Fellow Gaia user me and a group of friends have found a way to temporarily stop these crashes and those exploiting such a terrible bug
Go to your friends list and type the username down, and add them to ignore, we know this isn't very effective against everyone but it also helps ignore those who you don't want to talk to for abusing it

The reason this glitch started is because of the green goo, when gaia got rid of it using the "invisible paint" it resulted in a new glitch called the black glitch. which is why everyone crashes, it could be a layering problem or something wrong with the coding involving towns 2.0 but we ensure Gaia staff is working on it exponentially, Adding the user to ignore will cause the layering to be transparent and will just result in a slight lag

We All apologize for the inconvenience this has cause but this is the best temporarily solution until the problem at hand is fixed and have a good Gaia weekend~

Shameless Nerd

Xeruel the Jaded

The best way to get this handled is to use the report feature via Towns. Since this forum is mainly user-run and mods can only punish someone who is violating the TOS if an official report is filed.

Devoted Tactician

9,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Pink Peppercorn
Xeruel the Jaded

The best way to get this handled is to use the report feature via Towns. Since this forum is mainly user-run and mods can only punish someone who is violating the TOS if an official report is filed.
Yeah, it's getting to be a real hassle; can't wait until they get banned.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
FYI ... you might want to remove their user names from your post. That is against the ToS as it can be taken as harrassment and that could get -you- in trouble. At this point, its a he said-she said and we, the regular users, do not know the actual truth of the situation. Just use the Report Button in Towns if it happens again.

Fashionable Lunatic

Dorian_Archer
FYI ... you might want to remove their user names from your post. That is against the ToS as it can be taken as harrassment and that could get -you- in trouble. At this point, its a he said-she said and we, the regular users, do not know the actual truth of the situation. Just use the Report Button in Towns if it happens again.

Hello there!
Not to be rude but it has already been stated why this has been happening if you've read my post in the staff alert is due to the green goo being gone which invented the new glitch "Black glitch" which causes the crashes. No User can understand why but a general well-educated assumption can be made, but ignoring all users abusing the glitch and filing a report will greatly help in assuring you have a wonderful gaia time!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff