Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm having trouble with the avatar customization interface. The 'get nekkid' feature works, but when i try and equip ANY item, there is a ver low chance it will actually equip. It looks like the avatar updates, but nothing shows up. Nothing is there when I save either. This has been going on for a while now and I'm getting really bugged. I've updated flash and everything else I could find even remotely related to this problem.

Some help would be appreciated.
Have you tried clearing your cache?

What browser are you using? Have you tried other browser's to check if it's a browser problem?
Hadn't thought it was a browser problem. I've come across so few of those these days. Looks like is is a problem with Chrome, Safari seems to be ok. Though that makes it kinda inconvenient. Chrome is my go to and now I have to use safari for this one thing unless the real problem is addressed...

Thanks for the help!
Anani
Hadn't thought it was a browser problem. I've come across so few of those these days. Looks like is is a problem with Chrome, Safari seems to be ok. Though that makes it kinda inconvenient. Chrome is my go to and now I have to use safari for this one thing unless the real problem is addressed...

Thanks for the help!

Did you try clearing chrome's browser's cache and cookies?
I'm using chrome and I'm doing just fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff