Welcome to Gaia! ::

Entrepreneur

When you confirm a trade, use the mouse to click the confirm button, do not press enter after you put in your password. Its works for me! 3nodding

Im saying this because some people type in there password to loggin to the site and automatically press enter, including myslef. So it is possible for people to press the "enter" button on their keyboard after putting in their passwrod for a trade. But dont, because when you do that, the general error comes up. After you put in your password, manually click the "confirm" button! biggrin

Tenacious Rabbit

yeah, I knew that...

whats your question?
Well, I put enter and it only refreshes the page.

Yes, that's what you're suppose to.
Definitely not the first to figure it out.
it would suck huh? Well then congratulations on being the first person to ever figure this out *giggle*
What? If this isn't a question, please do not post it in Q&A.. Or at least rephrase it.

Entrepreneur

DirtyThoughts

Yes, that's what you're suppose to.
Definitely not the first to figure it out.

Uh.. some people type in there password to loggin to the site and automatically press enter, including myslef. So it is possible for people to press the "enter" button on their keyboard after putting in their passwrod for a trade. So.. yeah, don't be so ******** mean. stare

Oops, my bad you guys. I should have totally posted this in the chatterbox or something. Im sorry about that! sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff