• Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
the aquarium is a black sceen and the tank never loads

Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Thanks to the new dev notice, I cleared my "cookies and other site plug-in data", also "emptied the cache", and "cleared data from hosted apps" on Google Chrome. My aquarium is working again! biggrin But too bad I do the offers often, I guess I'll just clean out my cookies every so often from now on.

Questionable Humorist

amrcndt324
spoiled2theCore
Every time I try to go to my aquarium all I see is black, I use Google Chrome and I tried on Firefox and it freezes even after I cleared out any cookies. I don't know what else to do! stressed

Same thing happened to me. Chrome lied to me. It claimed it auto updated flash, but it wasn't. Go here to download the updated flash manually and restart Chrome. See if it helps. 3nodding Let me know if it helps or not. ^-^

emotion_kirakira Your an angel! Thank you~! whee

Compassionate Lunatic

codemonkey37179
Hi All,

I've tested the aquariums of all in this thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-aquarium-isn-t-working/t.81812715_91/

All of the aquariums have worked thus far.

We suspect that it may have something to do with a cookie.

IF you have tried clearing your cache AND cookies, and still have had no success in getting your aquarium to load please quote me here, and let me know the following.

1. are you using a Pc or Mac?
2. your browser.
3. your flash version.
4. does it fail on all browsers?

Thanks CodeMonkey

My aquarium hasn't worked for over a month. I am using a pc, my browser is internet explorer, do not know my flash version or how to find it.

Compassionate Lunatic

Plurpleflutterby
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-aquarium-isn-t-working/t.81812715_91/

IF you have tried clearing your cache AND cookies, and still have had no success in getting your aquarium to load please quote me here, and let me know the following.

2. your browser.
3. your flash version.

Thanks CodeMonkey

My aquarium hasn't worked for over a month. I am using a pc, my browser is internet explorer, do not know my flash version or how to find it.

I forgot to add the my aquarium is just black and I have tried clearing my cookies an that did nothing for me.

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
mine is slow and jerky and laggs very badly. Takes forever to load in order to collect from the oversear and feed fish. Also I don't use social vibe.
i am been having that problem for about a year now i click go to aquarium the only things that load are the shop and what not thing in the top corner even if i click those all i get is a black spot were the Tank was a can not feed ,or even see it or any thing i have done everything i can from clear and restarting my internet so if you can fix this it would be great that was one of my biggers sorce of Money and goods.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
codemonkey37179

Mine fails on all browsers and i don't usual social vibe either

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
starlightlynn30
mine is slow and jerky and laggs very badly. Takes forever to load in order to collect from the oversear and feed fish. Also I don't use social vibe.

mine does the exact same thing

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
codemonkey37179

Hey,

I played a tank a little bit ago and didn't get any gold. I got really excited cuz at the end, the results said I won a little over 6500 gold. I've never won over 4500 gold, so this was really exciting to me rofl ! However, when I refreshed the forum page, my total amount of gold remained the same. (It said it had saved the game before telling me how much I won, but I don't know why I didn't receive any gold). scream

I played a couple other tanks after, but it didn't show at the bottom of the page that I had played that 1 game and won ~6500 gold....

Oh, and I've received all the other gold I've won on the other tanks that I played after. This has never happened before. Please help!

Thanks

--ranakatina1004 ninja

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks for the info in dev alerts, I did as suggested, & found the cookie for the social vibe & got rid of it, now I plan on boycotting social vibe & I hope this works. I'll find out if I don't lose my aquarium again in the next few days. Right now my aquarium still lags & when I click on anything in aquarium it freezes for about 20-30 seconds, sometimes longer. stare

Cunning Lunatic

codemonkey37179
smile_its_me
I used to have an aquarium problem. Haven't in quite a while.
codemonkey37179
1. are you using a Pc or Mac? PC
2. your browser. Firerfox
3. your flash version. adobe: 11,4,402,265
4. does it fail on all browsers? used to fail on Firefox, but not on IE

--
I used to get bogged down with :
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie: blah blah blah
Apache Server at gaiaonline.com Port 80

--
Clearing Cookies worked for me. Bad request seemed to be coming from GC offers.
--
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0 ) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
--
Posting so you know what is working(if that's ok?...).

We were suspecting that was the problem. You wouldn't happen to know which GC offers you accessed before it happen, would you?

No idea which offer, it was taking too long to load and I clicked out of it. It also happened when trying to play MoGa, the first time it happened. It too was taking too long to load and clicked out of it. I'm not sure if you can still see the huge cookie that was there before I changed it to "blah blah blah". There is an example here of someone else's.
I have done GC videos since w/o the issues affecting the aquarium. I used to have to go to IE and check tank then it would work on Firefox, which always struck me as odd.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Actually its the opposite problem for me. sweatdrop My aquarium will load, but the Social Vibe window wont open on the cash page.

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

2. your browser.
3. your flash version.

Thanks CodeMonkey

"Error: Game is not ready"... still there for me.
People play with their mules all the time.
Why I can not play with my own account only?
Please help me... crying

Aged Genius

Silvered Jewel
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

2. your browser.
3. your flash version.

Thanks CodeMonkey

"Error: Game is not ready"... still there for me.
People play with their mules all the time.
Why I can not play with my own account only?
Please help me... crying

I checked your account, and there are not any problems with it and your aquarium. Did you follow the instructions in the dev notice?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff