Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

Hi All,

I've tested the aquariums of all in this thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-aquarium-isn-t-working/t.81812715_91/

All of the aquariums have worked thus far.

We suspect that it may have something to do with a cookie.

IF you have tried clearing your cache AND cookies, and still have had no success in getting your aquarium to load please quote me here, and let me know the following.

1. are you using a Pc or Mac?
2. your browser.
3. your flash version.
4. does it fail on all browsers?

Thanks CodeMonkey

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I cleared my cache and cookies and my Aquarium was working again, but then it stopped after a few days.

1. PC.
2. Google Chrome.
3. The latest one.
4. No. It works on Internet Explorer.

Aged Genius

marshmallowcreampie
I cleared my cache and cookies and my Aquarium was working again, but then it stopped after a few days.

1. PC.
2. Google Chrome.
3. The latest one.
4. No. It works on Internet Explorer.

And if you clear your cookies on chrome will it work again?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
codemonkey37179

Probably, but I don't want to have to clear my cookies every few days. If something else can be done, that would be cool.

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Clearing my cookies doesn't work and other people are saying it only works temporarily. Come on gaia I want my aquarium back.

Aged Genius

IrishFox3
Clearing my cookies doesn't work and other people are saying it only works temporarily. Come on gaia I want my aquarium back.

It works temporarily, because the cookies get reset. I want to fix it for you but I need more information, not just complaints.

Aged Genius

marshmallowcreampie
codemonkey37179

Probably, but I don't want to have to clear my cookies every few days. If something else can be done, that would be cool.

The cookies seem to get reset on cash offers. That's the best solution I can offer at the moment.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It seems to be a problem that hits accounts randomly, sometimes sticking with the same accounts or moving onto different ones for no reason. I have logged into a lot of my mules in succession often, usually this one first. It appears just fine for this account and sometimes for the second one I log into. Then, for no reason, it will appear as a broken image or will not get passed the black background on others, but it will then magically work for a few other accounts after those, no cache or cookie clearing done, and bounce around with the same results in random intervals or depending on what account I log into next.

Now, I am using the latest version of Firefox with the latest version of Adobe Flash. I have it set to clear all browsing data, cache, cookies, and all, after I close out of Firefox, so the next time I open it, it is starting from a clean slate. I can log onto this account and only do Daily Chance and my Aquarium, and then log out in order to log into the rest of my mules. The issue I described above will still occur, sometimes it being an issue on the account's Aquarium in question and then disappearing for a length of time afterward (e.g. I log into a specific mule and the Aquarium refuses to load at all, yet I perform the same processes as before and log into said mule again a few days later after logging in succession for the days prior, and it will randomly work again for a certain period of time thereafter). Sometimes clearing my cache and cookies just to log into an account that experienced this issue does not work in the slightest.

I will like to make note that this issue was not present whatsoever before it began to happen, which was around the same time the Cash Tree received its "upgrade", and I was able to log into my accounts and have all of the Aquariums on them work to perfection without needing to clear my browsing history for them to do so.

I am working with a PC that runs Windows XP, but like I said, this was not an issue I came across until a few months ago.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
It's a long shot, but: is anyone having this problem also technical enough to have Fiddler and/or HTTPFox and/or Firebug installed? It would help if we could see the interaction between the client and server.

Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It seems to be a problem that hits accounts randomly, sometimes sticking with the same accounts or moving onto different ones for no reason. I have logged into a lot of my mules in succession often, usually this one first. It appears just fine for this account and sometimes for the second one I log into. Then, for no reason, it will appear as a broken image or will not get passed the black background on others, but it will then magically work for a few other accounts after those, no cache or cookie clearing done, and bounce around with the same results in random intervals or depending on what account I log into next.

Now, I am using the latest version of Firefox with the latest version of Adobe Flash. I have it set to clear all browsing data, cache, cookies, and all, after I close out of Firefox, so the next time I open it, it is starting from a clean slate. I can log onto this account and only do Daily Chance and my Aquarium, and then log out in order to log into the rest of my mules. The issue I described above will still occur, sometimes it being an issue on the account's Aquarium in question and then disappearing for a length of time afterward (e.g. I log into a specific mule and the Aquarium refuses to load at all, yet I perform the same processes as before and log into said mule again a few days later after logging in succession for the days prior, and it will randomly work again for a certain period of time thereafter). Sometimes clearing my cache and cookies just to log into an account that experienced this issue does not work in the slightest.

I will like to make note that this issue was not present whatsoever before it began to happen, which was around the same time the Cash Tree received its "upgrade", and I was able to log into my accounts and have all of the Aquariums on them work to perfection without needing to clear my browsing history for them to do so.

I am working with a PC that runs Windows XP, but like I said, this was not an issue I came across until a few months ago.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
So this happened to me... However mine seems to be "fixed" when I went from Firefox to Chrome and then back... I Hope that helped.
if i clear my cache mine will load everytime. im using ie
PC
Google Chrome
Unknown

If I use Mozilla and go to my aquarium it will load, and for a few days afterward Chrome will load my tank, but after a couple days it won't load.
codemonkey37179
Hi All,

I've tested the aquariums of all in this thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/my-aquarium-isn-t-working/t.81812715_91/

All of the aquariums have worked thus far.

We suspect that it may have something to do with a cookie.

IF you have tried clearing your cache AND cookies, and still have had no success in getting your aquarium to load please quote me here, and let me know the following.

1. are you using a Pc or Mac?
2. your browser.
3. your flash version.
4. does it fail on all browsers?

Thanks CodeMonkey

I'm on a pc, and my aquarium won't load when Im using Internet Explorer but it loads just fine when I switch to Firefox. I think ya'all messed something up with IE compatability?

Greedy Cat

10,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'll note that mine is working fine right now.

But I did have it stop working on Chrome. After which I just opened my account on Firefox and now it's working in Chrome again.

I don't have any add-ons installed on my Chrome and I only have Adblock on Firefox.

Rainbow Gawker

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
my aquarium won't load at all DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers