Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Okay, yesterday I bought some Ultimate Game Cards and began to put them to my gaia account and well it was going good but then when got to the last 5 cards it began to tell me error occurred. So I signed out and back in later, same result, wasn't showing that I had entered a card and was telling me error each time. I then cleaned out my history, cleaned out cookies, restarted, kept getting same results yesterday evening/night.

Today signed back in in the morning and same thing, error so I shut down my computer, turning it back on and trying again around 4pm my time and it accepted 1 of the cards but it has not yet changed the 31k to 32k and it's been over an hour and still hasn't changed. When I went back to check it it said the card had already been used when entered number again because it didn't go to saying I had 1,000 points left.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

My computer specks are:
-Windows 7 Professional
-Using Mozilla Fire Fox
-Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1

Problem began on evening/night of 10-7-12

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Okay update after an hour it finally went to 32k. Going to see if it will add the other 1,000 points now.

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
SOMETHING THE SAME HAPPNED TO ME I ENTRED A CODE AND IT WONT SHOW UP WHAT DO I DO?

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not sure and after another 1 to 2 hours it finally recognized I added the other 1,000 points going from 32k to 33k. Why is this process being so slow and giving off and on error? :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff