Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I just opened up an account (wisper me nothings) and it wont let me log in.
It keeps saying invalid password
I had to re set my password and even that wont work.
I am using fire fox.
I never use remember me or any auto fill.
my ashes to flames has no issues.

I would really like to use it since I just set it up.

I really hope this bug gets worked out.
THE RESET DOESNT EVEN ARRIVE IN MY INBOX

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

The reset works for me but it keeps saying I have the wrong password when I try to log in without resetting my password.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
I'm using Chrome and at around the same time every night (11pm-3am pacific time) I get randomly logged out and when I try logging in with the CORRECT password, I keep getting the screen that indicates a wrong password. I AM typing it right! It takes the system 30 minutes to an HOUR to get it through it's electronic brain that I am right! I don't get this much, if at all during the day, but at night...ugh...Quite pissed off about this. mad Can we get this fixed please?!?!?!?!?!

Popular Noob

Tigress_Luna
I'm using Chrome and at around the same time every night (11pm-3am pacific time) I get randomly logged out and when I try logging in with the CORRECT password, I keep getting the screen that indicates a wrong password. I AM typing it right! It takes the system 30 minutes to an HOUR to get it through it's electronic brain that I am right! I don't get this much, if at all during the day, but at night...ugh...Quite pissed off about this. mad Can we get this fixed please?!?!?!?!?!

i had the same problem yesterday and it worked for me whee
i went to the contact us page and just signed in from there and bam it worked.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
simbadesu
Tigress_Luna

I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip!
Still furious it happens at all. Getting logged out I can deal with, but my CORRECT password being refused....seriously Gaia? rolleyes

Popular Noob

Tigress_Luna
simbadesu
Tigress_Luna

I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip!
Still furious it happens at all. Getting logged out I can deal with, but my CORRECT password being refused....seriously Gaia? rolleyes

no problem~
i feel you man i just hope gaia does some major update and fixes
I can't login to two accts amitrulythelast and ShariaxJoel4ever the passwords are right but I can't login I am using google chrome and do not have remember me checked on these two accts

Shirtless Codger

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
- using Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m
- remember me is turned off
- disabled password autofill

gaia, y u do dis?

on the upside, i am getting password reset emails and they work.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm having a problem with resetting my password for my mule. My laptop automatically remembers it, but I don't so I can't buy anything or do anything. Is there a way to reset it?

I use Chrome.
Well I have to say I'm a tad frustrated as a returning player to Gaia...

Here is my issue:

I had to create this new account in order to post about an error message I received after attempting to change my old account password. The change password email is sent and the message url allows me click and view the enter new password page. It than redirects me to log in using the new password and when I try I get this error message:

(Please view attached screen capture.) arrow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please contact me if I need to provide more information? question

EDIT: Please note that I am 29 and did not make the old account until I was well beyond the age of 13.

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
I was using chrome when I had a forgot login problem. My password was saved in autofill on chrome and it was fine a for weeks before it happened. I don't think I had my remember me turned on but might have for a few days. But suddenly, I think on the 25th, it forgot all the info, and when I logged on I received a message from Loyal saying I hadn't logged on for 75 days, which was untrue. It was odd

Sparkly Treasure

18,275 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
my sister is the user name twindemon1986 and she is unable to play on gaia because it says she's not old enough... we are the same age and its over 13 by another 10 years will you fix it for her please? or send me a way to be able to fix it? thank-you
i recently have this problem. i have to change my pass word each time i wanna log in. i do not have the "remember me" checked, i do have a auto fill and i am currently using google chrome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff