Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I just opened up an account (wisper me nothings) and it wont let me log in.
It keeps saying invalid password
I had to re set my password and even that wont work.
I am using fire fox.
I never use remember me or any auto fill.
my ashes to flames has no issues.

I would really like to use it since I just set it up.

I really hope this bug gets worked out.
THE RESET DOESNT EVEN ARRIVE IN MY INBOX

Tiny Sex Symbol

The reset works for me but it keeps saying I have the wrong password when I try to log in without resetting my password.

Loyal Friend

I'm using Chrome and at around the same time every night (11pm-3am pacific time) I get randomly logged out and when I try logging in with the CORRECT password, I keep getting the screen that indicates a wrong password. I AM typing it right! It takes the system 30 minutes to an HOUR to get it through it's electronic brain that I am right! I don't get this much, if at all during the day, but at night...ugh...Quite pissed off about this. mad Can we get this fixed please?!?!?!?!?!

Popular Noob

Tigress_Luna
I'm using Chrome and at around the same time every night (11pm-3am pacific time) I get randomly logged out and when I try logging in with the CORRECT password, I keep getting the screen that indicates a wrong password. I AM typing it right! It takes the system 30 minutes to an HOUR to get it through it's electronic brain that I am right! I don't get this much, if at all during the day, but at night...ugh...Quite pissed off about this. mad Can we get this fixed please?!?!?!?!?!

i had the same problem yesterday and it worked for me whee
i went to the contact us page and just signed in from there and bam it worked.

Loyal Friend

simbadesu
Tigress_Luna

I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip!
Still furious it happens at all. Getting logged out I can deal with, but my CORRECT password being refused....seriously Gaia? rolleyes

Popular Noob

Tigress_Luna
simbadesu
Tigress_Luna

I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip!
Still furious it happens at all. Getting logged out I can deal with, but my CORRECT password being refused....seriously Gaia? rolleyes

no problem~
i feel you man i just hope gaia does some major update and fixes
I can't login to two accts amitrulythelast and ShariaxJoel4ever the passwords are right but I can't login I am using google chrome and do not have remember me checked on these two accts

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
- using Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m
- remember me is turned off
- disabled password autofill

gaia, y u do dis?

on the upside, i am getting password reset emails and they work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff