Welcome to Gaia! ::

Click the forget my password.

Wealthy Fatcat

I can log on with my tablet but not my computer. What? :/
some dude name mrbossdongucci trying to hack me I don't know what to do and he said it in rally and threaded me about it and on his profile he smoking weed

Shameless Partier

Business Genius

8,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I had to reset my password, 2

Business Genius

8,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
its done it twice to me now,

thankyou 4 all your hard work, I turely am thankful your mods who fix these awfull things smile

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
Help please both of my accounts are doing this to me, I can only long in with my phone. Account names are - my heart is only his- and CelticLavender
Having the same problem as CelticLavender. Can't log into my account (Neon Skyyy), even though I'd been on for the last couple hours. It logged me out and won't let me back in. I'll use this new account for communication, but can you help me get back online??
I've had an account on here years ago but I can't seem to remember the email address. My Gaiaonline username was Operative Jackal if anyone can help me find my email address for it I'll be in your debt.

Distinct Saint

Yup for some reason I can't log my main account at the moment..and the login reset does not work for some reason at all.

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Ill put in my log in stuff correct and it'll say it's wrong, go to the other page, then make me do it again (sometimes twice) before letting me in and I know I'm doing it right -_-

I use windows RT 8.1 sometimes and windows XP sometimes. I can't remember which does it more.... I think it does it to both... ill specify if It does it again

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Ill put in my log in stuff correct and it'll say it's wrong, go to the other page, then make me do it again (sometimes twice) before letting me in and I know I'm doing it right -_-

I use windows RT 8.1 sometimes and windows XP sometimes. I can't remember which does it more.... I think it does it to both... ill specify if It does it again
I'm in dire need of help! I can't remember my password to my original account. It's been like this for MONTHS. I can't just go into my original email account and change the password because somehow I can't get into that either. So I had to make up a new email and this is my brand new Gaia account. I tried calling the gaia customer service number but it always led me to having to log in to my account, which was no use to me. It would help me a LOT, all my coins and everything I worked hard for is on that account, not to mention that I've had that account since I was 13 ( Currently 20, yeah, that's a long time! ). crying I'm begging you.

Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Clambake 200
I can no longer log in with my username, worked with my email :c

It was all fine until moments earlier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash