Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm having a problem right now with my account. I keep trying to confirm this trade, but it says my password is incorrect. I've hand-typed it in about ten times and it says the same thing. I've tried going to my account page and changing it, but it's still acting like it's wrong. I'm afraid to close the window or log out and relog-in because I've worked really hard getting a lot of items for this account.
Browser: Firefox (version before the newest)
Remember Me: yes
Autofill: yes
i'm encountering the problem with all my accounts (main and mules) I'm currently logged on with a mule

- which browser are you using? Firefox 3.5
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? password no, username yes

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Tara300
i'm encountering the problem with all my accounts (main and mules) I'm currently logged on with a mule

- which browser are you using? Firefox 3.5
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? password no, username yes

I have exactly the same problem!

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Are you guys trying to solve the password thing?

'Cause it's gone a very long time and I still cant get on my main.

Just to be a bit more obnoxious here is what I do:

Put in my username and password.

It says Incorrect username or password. Please try again.

I send a password reset email to my gmail.,

I put in a new password and click accept

It says try logging in with your new password.

I try and it wont let me.

Perfect Genius

I just had issues with logging in. I had to try logging in 3-5 times before it let me.

I use Internet Explorer 9 or 8. And I have auto fill-in.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
trying to logging in http://www.gaiaonline.com redirects me to

http://www.gaiaonline.com/auth/login/ after entering my username & password.

Basically, I have to enter my info twice to log in

Ruthless Prophet

i can log in fifty times and nothing will happen. i hate this account too. it just doesn't feel right and it ruins the gaia experience. i feel like all my hard work is for nothing. im starting to wish that everything we had on our first account would get switched over to the account we just now made. and when i say that that includes money, username, passwords, level on zomg, friends, aquarium, car, inventory, marketplace, everything! it would be nice if our aquarium health didn't go down either. i feel like all that had work on my aquarium just got screwed....
i did but i fixed it
I'm having trouble logging in at all.

Just to get back on here I had to go through the password reset process all over again. And as soon as I leave/log out, I won't be able to get back on. (Every time a new Gaia window opens, I'm logged out on it and it won't let me log in. It says my username and/or password is incorrect, when neither of them are.)

- Which browser are you using? Internet Explorer 8

-Do you have "Remember Me" turned on? YES

-Do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? YES

Ruthless Prophet

iDreamy
i did but i fixed it

how did u fix it?
and i keep on forgetting to do this so... just in case they do fix the bug (my main account is whateversam).

4,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
- which browser are you using?
Before, Internet Explorer, Now i use Mozilla Firefox
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? No, because i got hacked before, and the "remember me" turned off after that
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? Yeah, i have it(But i cant understand why my account open xD but well x.x now i cant reset it)

The problem i have now, i cant reset my password, or change the e-mail(because i got hacked from there no idea how xD) but now i cant reset my password because the mail dont reach the account(and its the same i have used when i registed) x.x i dont see this sticky xD im sorry for my spam thread x.x, but now i cant change nothing x.x and i need a serious reset of mail+password x.x

I just gived up, after the hacker atacks my account, i just thinked i never recover it and the auto-fill of my firefox has opened it x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff