Welcome to Gaia! ::

Renzoo D-Block
On my account, Renzo D-Block
I cant login
it says invalid username or password.
i request my email to send the password or whatever, and it says the email
doesnt exist on any user. -.-
and now im on my mule and i check up on my account hes perfectly fine.

I have the same problem except i have internet explorer, no, no
Hiya. My main account is Soralice, and when I tried over 18 times to log on, I was afraid someone hacked me and changed my username. I made this mule over the last 2 minutes and I checked up on her and she's perfectly fine.
Browser - Google Chrome (Tried Firefox)
Save Password - No
Remember me - No

Any suggestions?

My biggest enemy is that since I have over 20 Different Emails, I forgot which one I used to make her, and the last time I tried to change her Email to my main, I logged on my mule Email and didn't receive an activation code. So I can't log on through my other email, or I'd have to check all 20 different ones. >.<
AliceAurion
Hiya. My main account is Soralice, and when I tried over 18 times to log on, I was afraid someone hacked me and changed my username. I made this mule over the last 2 minutes and I checked up on her and she's perfectly fine.
Browser - Google Chrome (Tried Firefox)
Save Password - No
Remember me - No

Any suggestions?

My biggest enemy is that since I have over 20 Different Emails, I forgot which one I used to make her, and the last time I tried to change her Email to my main, I logged on my mule Email and didn't receive an activation code. So I can't log on through my other email, or I'd have to check all 20 different ones. >.<

Apparently when I closed Firefox and just reopened again, I got on perfectly. Somehow Google Chrome won't work for me. Well anyways it's all good now. =3
yah sUper heart

Dark_Maiden_Queen's Significant Otter

Beloved Raider

11,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
i just got my account back from being locked out for over 6 months but i use firefox if that helps any

also it kept tellign me when i tried to change my password the account wasnt mine nice try trying to hack basicly
I don't know what happened, but starting last night, I got signed out (right when I was in one of the stores). Tried logging in. Nothing. Again. Nothing. Again. Over and over for about an hour, doing those word verification things over and over. Nothing. When I tried to do the whole "forgot your login?" e-mail thing, I was told that the e-mail for that user doesn't exist - when I had gotten an e-mail from it as of last week. So, yeah.

Tried again this morning - nothing. Searched my username - now all of a sudden, my username no longer exists. So I had to re-register (I'm sure the data for my old account is still around... somewhere and if there's any way that they could be swapped in - it's the same username).

In any case, I'm using Chrome. I do have autofill on, but for some reason, it doesn't take for the password.
I use Fire Fox

No

No.

I get it ALL the time. Its extremely annoying. I'm getting it right now while trying to get into my main.

The thing is its only happening continuously with my main account and -never- with this one even though I'm on it regularly sometimes even more so than my other account. Please fix it! i got s**t to do on my account man. D:

Sugary Bunny

It took me 1hr to get logged onto this account.

- which browser are you using?....Firefox
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on?.....No
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser?......No

4,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
ahh hello admin my main account YSoSerious242 has been bannd and i havent been on it for like
amost a month and i come bak tryin to log on it and comes to find out it says im banned wats up with that plz help me u can check my account if u like nothins on it???
plzzz help me sad sad
ok my other rich acc ish getting hacked and and its a home email i used when i put forgot my login and it said username isnt with this email D: help me!!!!!
I've had an issue for a long time... I just can't remember my password for my main avi.. Haven't been able to for a long time now.. She still has some of my good items too.... Atleast.. I think she does unless she got hacked.. But I can't figure out what email she's set up on either.. Since I made her SEVERAL years ago... =( Lyhte is my original char... But I haven't gotten to get on her in idk how long... :'(

Dapper Grabber

yea im having that problem with my mule

- which browser are you using? internet explorer

- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? no

- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser? no

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
This very same thing happened a really long time ago with my sister's account, the reason how I know this is that she forgot password and she entered her email address in inorder to get a email sent but it didn't work at all and she looked at her avi and it still had all of its items fully intact. She contacted a mod to help her out and he said he would, but after that... my sister hasn't heard anything from him since then . . . so she got tired of being told to fill out hacking reports when there was none needed :/ so she just plainly gave up with the whole thing trying to get her account back. . . .

Ruthless Prophet

this has happened on my other account. i was trying to log in yesterday and it wouldn't let me. then i typed in my email and it said email not found. my account stills there. i checked on this one. its really annoying...
browser- internet explorer
remember me-no
autofill-no
why couldn't the mods be of some use in a situation like this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff