Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
right its workin now buuuut yeah u guys should fix that though :l
Same here, my main is gone. Account name is Pinkutan.
i am having the same problem on another account, wulfdog_johnny, its like it just disappeared no avi where it should be try to log on nothing

web: firefox
remember me: yes
password autofill: yes

please help i dont want to lose that account i need it fixed

I'm having this problem with my main account, La Traviata. Futhermore, my account looks like it's completely disappeared.

Browser: Firefox
Remember me: No
Autofill: No

Versatile Worshipper

I was getting it earlier, but it seems fine now.
- which browser are you using?;; Firefox
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on?;; No
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser?;; Nope.
I'm essentially locked out of my main account: -Deathhas_Swiftwings-

I usually keep Remember Me on, but I got logged out, and now, even with the right password, it won't let me in. It keeps giving me the incorrect login page. I tried to reset the password by e-mail, but it said that my e-mail doesn't exist, which is ... comforting.

1. I use Firefox
2. I use the Remember Me feature
3. I do not have my password saved.
Yeah, I'm having this problem right now! I can't get into my main account ( I had to create this one for now ).

When I try to re-send the info for my other account, the screen says that the information was already sent, even though I never got any e-mail saying what I requested.

I hope Gaia figures this out soon. -___-
- which browser are you using?

firefox.

- do you have "Remember Me" turned on?

i did bfore,but for some reason it still logged me out.

- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser?

no.

for some reason,when i tried to log into my main,it kept saying it was the wrong info,and then i requested the emial thing,it said a username with that did exist.
i went o my friends list from here,and my mains username doesnt show when i search for it,but it has the spot for it. it says my last login was 1/1/1970.
it doesnt show my avatar on my profile either. username:
xx-serena-hime-xx
Plz fix it asap
Im_so_a_man_lol
On my other account - silver-panda yea, can't seem to log in. My 'Remember Me' button never worked in the first place... but anyway, it won't accept my password, and after I type in my email it says there's no account user with that email address, but I've checked - my account's still there, I just can't get to it for whatever reason gonk

My poor fishies!! D,:

im having the same problem as him i cant log on my main account and when i go too put in the email address it tells me thers no such user but like he said the account is still there i had gone away to my friends last summer and when i came back i couldnt log in i still cant log on it. im using explorer but i have tried with firefox and it didnt work and i think i might of made a account on the same email address cause my main is on my yahoo account but then i made a new one to make a ticket and i used my yahoo account and it let me use but i can see in my email thats it was too my main one but now i dont know what happen too it i know you cant do that or shouldnt be able too but it some how did it x.x . i miss my account ;-;
oh and i dont have the remeber password on or anything
i just noticed that everyone was telling what the account name was so mines is called Moonlightdragon1558 (still there i checked)
nope not me

5,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
doesnt everyone....

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
- which browser are you using? Chrome (Ive tried logging in on firefox and safari too)
- do you have "Remember Me" turned on? Yes
- do you have any sort of password autofill turned on in your browser?;; Nope.

Detailed Description:
Account Name : Oo Leo oO
Hypothesis : I think there is something wrong with my username and not my password. So if there is anyway of you guys changing my username then please do.

1. I try to log in.
2. It says the username/password is wrong
3. I reset the password
4. It says I should log in
5. I try with my brand new password
6. It once again says that my username/password is wrong.

Please get this fixed soon.
I've been using Gaia for a while now and I really want to use it more, but frankly, I have no interest to start all over from scratch because there is a flaw.
I've devoted time and money to Gaia and if this has been nothing but a road with a dead end then I am really disappointed.
Because then the horrid rumors that I have been hearing about Gaia taking your money and then locking you down are true.

Thank-you for doing everything you can to pix this problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff