Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

19,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

i seem to have this issue with animated eyes getting set further back into the head when actually animated and i'm not sure why this is happening
when i view it still (without animation) in the MP, they look fine. but when I click the animation button, they appear on a different part of the face for some reason. so i bought the eyes anyway, and then when i equip them, they look to be in another place? they also look darker in color when animated as well. it's really confusing and strange and i'd like the items to just look the way they look in the preview...
these are the screenshots ive taken of still, animated, and equipped (animated), respectfully
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im using google chrome with flash version 16.0.0.305, but it happens with firefox as well.
Keep in mind that animated items layer on either the far front or far back layers (aka: in front of or behind ever other item equipped); eyes are obviously a front one.

The reason for the slight colour change is because when they're still, they're behind your glasses, but when animated they're in front; the positioning thing may also just be because they're layering on top of the glasses and hair..

Kawaii Shoujo

19,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Keep in mind that animated items layer on either the far front or far back layers (aka: in front of or behind ever other item equipped); eyes are obviously a front one.

The reason for the slight colour change is because when they're still, they're behind your glasses, but when animated they're in front; the positioning thing may also just be because they're layering on top of the glasses and hair..

User Image

the glasses don't affect the color whatsoever. the eyes are automatically darker (and positioned strangely) regardless of whether or not i have anything equipped
normal, then animated with a different color and position
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff