Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

I haven't used alchemy in a long time, so I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but whenever I try going to the alchemy page, it loads for a few minutes then just stays at a blank web page.

This kind of sucks because I'm actually interested in doing alchemy now since I just bought about 4k caches. sweatdrop

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

Bump because I actually want to do alchemy now. sad

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

This issue persists.

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

I'm still having this problem and I've received 0 assistance.

It's seriously only this account, I long into another account and I can access alchemy just fine, same browser and everything.

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

4 days later, still no reply. Your customer service sucks.

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

Oh my god, 5 days and nothing.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

You might have your inventory cluttered with formulae, it can make your alchemy page load slow if you have a lot of formulas.
Try getting rid of a few of them. Also try clearing your browser's cache, the site is indeed a little slow this week.

Hope it helps!

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

Free Killz
You might have your inventory cluttered with formulae, it can make your alchemy page load slow if you have a lot of formulas.
Try getting rid of a few of them. Also try clearing your browser's cache, the site is indeed a little slow this week.

Hope it helps!

I don't have any formulas, and the problem persists in different browsers. sad

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

A Tragic Parody
Free Killz

Hope it helps!

Maybe you have ip problems, I herd that some people are unable to even log in their accounts. Hope it gets fixed.

Corviknight's Prince

Malevolent Humorist

Free Killz
A Tragic Parody
Free Killz

Hope it helps!

Maybe you have ip problems, I herd that some people are unable to even log in their accounts. Hope it gets fixed.

Idk, wouldn't that affect any account that tries to access it from my location? Because I was able to load the page on a mule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff